Toyotaunethical practices

K

Hello,

I would be very grateful if anybody from toyota could intervene in an unethical practise from toyota (Mauritius) ltd.

We actually bought a toyota aqua from the sole official local dealer in september 2016. When we bought the car, the price where was around 25% more than the market value of the car because of the toyota sure insurance.
We agreed on the value so as avoid unprofessional issues, but unfortunately the approach from toyota mauritius is still not to the level of other car dealers in mauritius.

We actually have three issues in concern with the car:-

1. Only 1 key was delivered on reception of vehicle

2. They invoiced our 1st service which was meant to be offered by toyota as they said when we bought the car. (Didn't pay the invoice after getting the salesman to redo the job card again.)

3. One of your staffs has accused me for being rude and impolite, I would to see any cctv footage to see who is being honest here.

4. Appointement for service was at 08.30am and the was present at requested time, but we received a call at around 13:00 to ask us to the car. After reaching toyota mauritius at 14:00 my car was given back to me at 16:30.

5. And lastly the car was delivered to us with a noise in the front suspension, all they could do for that day was to put a note to say that the car has a suspension noise that couldnt be found by them.

I am actually a big fans of toyota as from early age my first toyota was ee90 and I have always had a toyota at home. I participate on national level of rally racing where we race only toyota in our club. So being part of toyota and being victim of toyota at the same time is really embarrassing.

I wish that you consider this complaint seriously as many mauritian citizens are getting ripped off by them. Awaiting for a positive response from you soon.

Kind regards
Koushal

P. S: please note that this is a second mail I am sending without response.
[protected]@gmail.com