Toyota Motor Corporation — paid for services — did not get
I bought a 2016 rav4 new in 2016 I also bought a tire and wheel insurance that I paid over 500 dollars for. I had a flat tire on the Rav4 and took it to Toyota here in Roswell, NM to get it repaired. I told the person at Toyota I had insurance I bought with the car for the tires.
He said he wanted to look at the tire I said ok and we went to my car and he looked and said they would not fix it because it was to weater and old I said it was only three years old that we bought the car there three years ago new and also paid over 500 dollars to have the tires insuranced. He basically called me a lier and said the tires where older then three years. I said so the insurance I bought from them was no good--he said I guess not then told me to take the car to Discount Tire and they would fix it for free. I did not pay Discount Tire 500 dollars to Fix my flats I did pay Toyota. Toyota wanted me to buy new tires from them at over $1, 000. I have bought two new cars from Toyota here in Roswell--I will never set foot in that place again.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.