Toyota Motor Corporationpaid for services — did not get

I bought a 2016 rav4 new in 2016 I also bought a tire and wheel insurance that I paid over 500 dollars for. I had a flat tire on the Rav4 and took it to Toyota here in Roswell, NM to get it repaired. I told the person at Toyota I had insurance I bought with the car for the tires.
He said he wanted to look at the tire I said ok and we went to my car and he looked and said they would not fix it because it was to weater and old I said it was only three years old that we bought the car there three years ago new and also paid over 500 dollars to have the tires insuranced. He basically called me a lier and said the tires where older then three years. I said so the insurance I bought from them was no good--he said I guess not then told me to take the car to Discount Tire and they would fix it for free. I did not pay Discount Tire 500 dollars to Fix my flats I did pay Toyota. Toyota wanted me to buy new tires from them at over $1, 000. I have bought two new cars from Toyota here in Roswell--I will never set foot in that place again.

Se
Aug 06, 2019

Comments

• Gi
      Aug 07, 2019

I experienced the same problem. I purchased the extended warranty. When it came time to address a engine failure. The comment was it was not covered. Crazy to think. the engine is not covered under warranty. Furthermore they replied with their standard reply with no investigation. The cause was the engine started leaking a significant amount of oil. waited 15 days for parts. no rental was provided. excuse after excuse. I am glad a purchased an audi. I would never recommend a toyota to anyone. the accountability is the worst i have ever experienced. I have purchase a new car every 3 years for the last 40 years.
    STAY AWAY FROM TOYOTA. HORRIBLE SERVICE