Town Fair Tire Centers Logo

Town Fair Tire Centers

Having problems with Town Fair Tire Centers?

Town Fair Tire Centers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 16, 2007. The latest review The veteran discount was posted on Apr 11, 2021. The latest complaint unprofessional/uncaring was resolved on Apr 22, 2013. Town Fair Tire Centers has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 61 reviews. Town Fair Tire Centers has resolved 22 complaints.

Town Fair Tire Centers Customer Service Contacts

+1 844 266 9884 (Tire Expert)
+1 888 775 7808 (Wheel Expert)
460 Coe Ave.
Thu7:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri7:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat7:45 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Town Fair Tire Centers Customer Service. Initial Town Fair Tire Centers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Town Fair Tire Centers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Town Fair Tire Centers. Discuss the issues you have had with Town Fair Tire Centers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Town Fair Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews

Town Fair Tire CentersThe veteran discount

On March 29 2021, I brought my car in to have a new tire on the passenger front to have a new one. The located is : 2012 revere beach PKWYW. Revere Ma. When I am asked for veterans discount the salesman said no and said : because it's already low prices. Invoice [protected] I am wondering do they did a right things for not to gave it to me veterans discount. Please check it out and find the answer for me, thanks.
Including is my invoice and veterans military card.

Town Fair Tire CentersHorrible customer service

Underquote wait time, discrimination when deciding who gets serviced first. 01453.

4 cars getting there after mine for the same service and all get it done before mine. When asked whats up, answer was nothing I can do for you!!! Good job Sebastian, team Leominster.

I didnt expected to see things like that happening in this modern day and age but I guess u will find it at Town Fair Tire

Jun 08, 2020

Town Fair Tire Centers — Tires

I had my tires replaced in March 2019 as they were noted bad during my vehicle inspection. During inspection...

Dec 23, 2019

Town Fair Tire — multiple

This will be the last time I shop there. Had them put 4 new tires on. Told them lettering on the inside...

Nov 09, 2019

Town Fair Tire — customer service and wait time

If I could give them negative stars I would. With an appointment, my car wasn't taken back into the shop...

Plaistow

Town Fair Tirecustomer service

While service you receive at individual locations may vary, the customer service you receive from the ownership/management at the top is just pathetically poor. These idiots advertise a credit card rebate program on their website that's tied to their branded credit card. The problem is, the application on their website is for their old card, with a different bank, that's not tied into the rebate. This isn't mentioned. When you get to the store, you THEN find out you received the WRONG card, and now have to apply to a new one to get the rebate causing a ding to your credit. To top it all off, management obsolves themselves of responsibility and tries to blame others. Just a poor company to do business with

Oct 08, 2019

Town Fair Tire — scratch on the back of my truck

I went home today tuesday from work and before that I went to car wash first, the time im drying my red pick...

Jul 28, 2019

Town Fair Tire — installed wrong size tires

I went to Townfair Tire center Which is available inNashua .They installed wrong size tires, but upto now I...

Jul 18, 2019

Town Fair Tire — service appt

Appointment times are not kept so when I came the day before they didn't clearly explain the significance or...

Town Fair Tiremichelin wear warranty

I use the Town Fair Store in Avon CT. I have a 2016 leased Ford C-Max that came with Michelin tires. At 23000 miles the tires are at 2/32". I brought the car to them and they entered a claim with Michelin. The result was Michelin will replace the tires at 40% of the retail cost (plus mounting/balancing and such). The store ordered the tires and now tell me that I have to pay 100% of the retail cost and that Michelin will reimburse me. I read the Michelin dealer procedures on line and found that the dealer is supposed to charge only based on the adjustment. Michelin service called the store and were told that they do not honor the policy if the tires were not bought there.

Michelin Customer service was great and we have found another dealer who will honor the Michelin policy. I have been a long time customer of Town Fair but no longer.

Jun 17, 2019

Town Fair Tire — damage to my rims

I had an appointment to have my tires balanced, rotated in a front in alignment on Friday. I left the car to...

May 13, 2019

Town Fair Tire — tire lug nuts fell off plus two post broke off

ON 3-29-19 replaced all tires. on 5-9-19 car shaking loud noise. all nuts were off the passenger rear tire...

Town Fair Tirequality control & safety... there is none!!

Spent 2 days and 6 hours of my life getting a flat replaced with 2 new tires and bent rim replaced with two new rims.
          Inept and simply pathetic performance, if I did not perform my own quality control I could very well be dead today... Placed bent cracked rim on my vehicle and sent me on my way.. They even dented up my vehicle during the last of 3 times it was in thier garage and still my tires and rims were not correct.
          Employess kept telling me that they understood my frustration, to which I said, "really, I can not understand any of this insanity, how you can you?"
          "how can we make you happy or make this right?"..
          Like my displeasure and total frustration was occurring because I am a unhappy person or my choice or fault!
          What was my fault was going to a town fair "tire" branch for tires.. How irresponsible of me!!

Town Fair Tireworst customer service!!!

I can't even emphasize how horrible town Fair Tire company is!!! The customer service you get is a JOKE!!! I was given 3 different quotes not to mention I purchased tires a year ago and had to replace 2 of them again after being told I didn't have them rotated enough which wasn't true!! They broke my stud and said "call this place and we will take care of the cost" which is great but they're open Monday through Friday. I work an hour away Monday through Friday. I called Town Fire Tire and was told by Rich or Rick who was totally arrogant "you can find a place that's open" or "do it when you don't have your kids". I asked to speak to someone else when he kept saying "no I'm in charge and the highest boss" I find that hard to believe and if that's the case they hire anything!!! If you want to replace tires every year or have your studs broken go to Town Fire Tire!!!

Apr 25, 2019

Town Fair Tire — had new tires put on my truck and every rim the chrome is peeled and chopped not to happy

Rims were perfect before they put tires on I noticed it when I got home the tires have never been off since...

Apr 20, 2019

Town Fair Tire — custmer service

I called friday about a tire for a boat trailor they said they had one and could order the other one if i...

Town Fair Tireguaranty

Not once but on two separate occasions out of 3 overall visits I have had an issue with the guarantees offered by town fair tire. First issue was purchased price for a set set of tires that I had put on my wife's vehicle. I found them $100.00 cheaper and brought all information in and was denied refund at first I argued and argued and found another set at a different location from the first even cheaper before he finally gave the price match guarantee. The second occasion was when I brought one of my other vehicles in for a flare tire repair. Town fair states they will repair flates on any vehicle owned by a customer for free if the they have purchased tires for any of there vehicles. They pulled tire from vehicle and I'm not sure if the tech was just being lazy and didn't want to do the work or what because they came out and feed me a bunch of crap and said they couldn't patch it just because I had 8ply tires instead of a (recommended) 10ply on a 3/4 regular cab pickup that basically sits in the door yard waiting for snow to plow. It's a recommendation not a must. As the owner of the vehicle I can run whatever I want for tires within reason on it and even the law book states it aswell. Needless to say I was aggravated and I left with a half flare tire after I had asked if they could at least put air in it for me to get it home in which they said yes and didn't do so. Guarantees and warranty arnt worth anything if there not backed up. Shouldn't have to argue to have it acknowledged.

Town Fair Tire — service

On 11/14 I visited the Auburn Maine location to simply have snow tires mounted and balance on my vehicle...

Town Fair Tire — service

For many years I have bought my tires at you Augusta location. So for my truck, I did nothing different. My...

Town Fair Tirevisa prepaid card

We purchased tires from town fair tire center in Rutland VT and were told we would receive a $70 rebate. We filled out the paperwork and sent in the form and never received the card. After 2 calls we finally received the card, but when we went to activate it, it had expired. This seems like a scam. Why would a rebate you were entitled to expire? Either give a rebate or don't give a rebate, but the expiration is ridiculous.

• Updated by Barb marshall · Sep 08, 2018

Just keep getting told card is expired when I try to update it