Menu

Great Fun - unauthorized charged credit card

Author of the complaint
3:28 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

TLG*PRIVGRD charged 2-3 times a month for 4 months to my credit card without my authorization. I have nothing to do with them and never heard of them.

Helpful? 0 0

Great Fun - fraudulent charges
12 comments
L
Jan 07, 2019 3:28 am

I recevied an alert from my bank about the charge from this company which I have nothing to do with. Fraudulent charge

T
Dec 21, 2018 3:28 am

I know where the fraud began on my account . I hired a Credit Restoration company and they stated they needed to do a $1 charge to set up the account and that only there charges of of 75 a month would be charged thereafter. Low and behold not only did the 75 charge show, but the Privgrd charge of 19.99 and the 19.99 hit my account every 2 weeks for a few weeks till I caught it. The $1 charge AND the $19.99 charges all came from PrivGrd so I know that credit restoration company is at fault for giving out my information with authorization.

P
Nov 23, 2021 3:28 am

Who was the Credit Restoration company?

T
Dec 21, 2018 3:28 am

that should have read...WITHOUT authorization. I need a Gallagher sized keyboard.

M
Jun 15, 2018 3:28 am

does putting in a complain help? my back sad they did not find any fraud and they would not reimburse our money i would have to go to the merchant itself now that is a joke! for three or four months they charged me $25.99 a month i guess i just have to write it off.

Apr 16, 2018 3:28 am

Hey

Heads up i called the number above wan on hold 15 min but was able to cancel. This is generated on line per a free trial they then credit your account after the 90 days but i would never give my info for something like this so not sure how they got my card info

Apr 16, 2018 3:28 am

I am on hold now i also have Chase, i cannot change my card number due to the amount of direct payments on this card! They have been charging me $19.99 a month

A
Sep 28, 2016 3:28 am

I called my bank, they were charging me $14.99 a month and every time I called the phone would hang up on me.

S
Apr 28, 2015 3:28 am

Just discovered the charges on my Chase card that I rarely used. I'm sad to say that I never set up an account online with Chase and never checked my paper statements. Idiotic I know! When I set up an online account with Chase I noticed the charges, and that my card was maxed! My interest rate had skyrocketed also. I called to report the charges and found out they go back to 2006! Yes, almost 10 years! Chase told me they would investigate and get back to me. My wife and I began scrounging around for $4500 to pay the card off and rip it up. I got on the Chase site tonight and found that my $4500 balance was now $107. There were $1200+ charges for this scam and $3300+ in INTEREST charges that Chase put back into my account! What an amazing company to do such a thing. I had gone from disgusted to loving Chase in the matter of two days. There is hope!

H
Jan 26, 2013 3:28 am

I just discovered the same thing is happening to me. It's a recurring charge and have no idea what its for. Thankfully my credit card company removed the charges!

L
Dec 02, 2008 3:28 am

Cancel the credit card. Chase let them charge my invalid sister for 16 months and then credited her back with 1 month. I'm canceling all my accounts with Chase.

K
Dec 01, 2008 3:28 am

I too am getting charged and can not get through on the phone to cancel lit

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

393 complaints