The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TLG Shopper — canceling my membership
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hi my name is Renay Tillman and I would like to cancel my membership with you guys.
When I tried to log-in, it said that you didn't have my email on file, but you taking money out of my bank account.
Here is the reference number that is on my bank statement #918938730ct.
I would love it if you can look up this information and take me off your membership. I will be calling you in the morning to speak to one of your representatives. I also don't understand how you are charging me for this membership and I didn't get any papers, catalogs, etc. in the mail.
Thank you in advance for your time and business and if you have any further questions, you can email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.
More TLG Shopper Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee
- TLG Buyers Advantage - unauthorized billing
- TLG Shopper - unauthorized charge
- Tlg Fye Vip - charge my debit card
- TLG*PRIVGRD - unauthorized charged credit card
- TLG Great America - fruad/scam
- TLG - fraudulent charges
- greatfunsite.com - scam under the guise of a $10.00 rebate after ordering bank checks
- TLG Great Fun - unauthorized charges to credit card
- TLG Greatfun - unauthorized charge