TLG Shoppercanceling my membership

R Review updated:

Hi my name is Renay Tillman and I would like to cancel my membership with you guys.

When I tried to log-in, it said that you didn't have my email on file, but you taking money out of my bank account.

Here is the reference number that is on my bank statement #918938730ct.

Thank you in advance for your time and business and if you have any further questions, you can email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Ke
    Kenneth Bushey Dec 31, 2009

I cancelled the magazines in November . They said they couldn't refund the first payment but they would'nt charge me any more. Now in December, they charged me $8.00.

• Dj
    DJF123 Apr 13, 2010

They have been taking $14.99 out of my checking account since August 2009. These charges are unauthorized. According to them my husband agreed to the membership. I told them I want to see in writing where he agreed to have this money deducted every month.

• Li
    lindamurray40 Oct 02, 2010

i cancelled membership, i want money put back on card as soon as possible

• Li
    lindamurray40 Oct 02, 2010

i want my money back now

• Br
    Brenda Schmale Apr 06, 2011

TLG Shoppers is taking money from my debit card for the amount of $14.99 x 2, for the last 3 months, I do not want this service, please stop these transactions ASP. thank you

• Sp
    Spy Apr 12, 2011

I bought what I thought was one service for a $1 charge the first month from a Budget Rental Car representative. The service is called Travel Advantage. I was given 30 days to try the service before the monthly charge of $16.99 would begin. I did not like the program so I called to cancel within the 30 days. I received a refund for my monthly charge and all seemed appropriate. Several months went by when I noticed that another charge was hitting my credit card called TLGShopper. Apparently, I had missed the fact that I had also agreed to purchase this service along with Travel Advantage. I called to explain my mistake and was refunded for the current months charge but lost two months of subscription costs which they refused to refund. Be careful with these guys. You are not dealing with Budget Rental Car. They are just marketing for these guys. Budget Rental Car should not be dealing with such a deceptive company.

• Ly
    Lydia Parker May 21, 2011

I AM SEEING MONEY BEING TAKEN OFF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH FOR $19.99 FOR WHAT I DONT KNOW. THERE ISNT ANY PHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN CALL WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS IS THIS WITHOUT A PHONE CONTACT? DEAR SIR/MADAM PLEASE PUT MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT FOR ALL THE MONTHS THAT WAS TAKEN OFF.
    MRS PARKER

• Fr
    Fred Carchidi Mar 08, 2012

CANNOT AFFORD THE SERVICE. PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.
    Fred Carchidi 54 Cardox Road Finleyville PA, 15332 EMAIL [protected]@comcast.net

• Fr
    Fred Carchidi Mar 08, 2012

cannot afford the service. Please cancel my membership.

Jo Ann G. Cook Dec 17, 2012

Please cancel my membership

• Se
    Sebastian Beck Apr 07, 2013

PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP

• Ru
    Rudy Norfleet Jul 01, 2013

Hi my name is Rudolph H. Norfleet and I would like to cancel my membership with you guys.

Here is the reference number that is on my bank statement TLG*GREATFN58144375JUN I would love it if you can look up this information and take me off your membership. I will be calling you in the morning to speak to one of your representatives. I also don't understand how you are charging me for this membership and I didn't get any papers, catalogs, etc. in the mail.

Thank you in advance for your time and business and if you have any further questions, you can email me at [protected]@hotmail.com

JOSEPH OMARA Nov 24, 2013

MY NAME IS JOE O'MARA. MY CREDIT CARD IS STILL BEING CHARGED $21.95 MONTHLY FOR TLG*SHOPPER84008805OCT . I DO NOT WANT THIS SERVICE. PLEASE STOP CHARGING MY CARD AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

• De
    DeAnna Froehlich Dec 26, 2013

Please stop taking money out of my account. I did not give you permission to do so. Thanks DeAnna Froehlich [protected]@gmail, com

James McGee Jan 10, 2014

I would like to cancel my membership as of today Jan. 10, 2014 .Do not charge my credit card any more. Thank you.I will call tosee that it is done.

• De
    Della A.Creech Jul 18, 2014

I never signed up for the service and you had no business of doing it without my permission . Take me off all of your lists that you have and I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau about it too. Thank you, Della A.Creech

• Hu
    huma sohail Oct 09, 2014

Hi my name is huma sohail I was charged money on my account even though I never signed up.. my email is [protected]@live.com

• La
    Lacey Hunter Dec 11, 2014

Please cancel my membership. ive canceled once a couple months ago and still taking money out for no reason. cancel it now. cant afford it from the beginning.

• Gr
    Grace C Jan 10, 2015

TLG Shopper charged me for services I never subscribed to. Actually I've never heard of this company before. It has withdrew $17 from my bank account every month for over a year. This is no doubt a FRAUD and I will raise this issue to the appropriate authority!!!

• Br
    Bryan Hansen Feb 05, 2015

My name is Bryan Hansen. Please STOP taking money out of my account and cancel any MEMBERSHIP. Being charged 19.99 for TLG*SHOPPER40995864FEB. Don't want or need this service. PLEASE STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF ACCOUNT. Dated FEBRUARY 5, 2015

• Bj
    BJ Thomas Jr Mar 20, 2015

Stop taking money out of my account by completely cancelling any memberships I have with TLG Shoppers...TLG*Shoppers62007483MAR...Again cancel any membership immediately ad stop stealing frommy account.

Jama Carpenter Apr 07, 2015

Please cancel my membership TLG*Shoppers67126545 & stop taken money out of account. April 7 2015 Jama Carpenter

christa goldade May 22, 2015

I was charge for something I did not signd up for don't even know who they are
    what ever this is I like to cancel this and like my money back

• Tt
    tthoj32 Jul 08, 2015

[protected] is there number

• Ne
    nevine Aug 29, 2015

You made me a membership and you took from my credit card 19.99$ with transaction number [protected] ct and another 19.99$ with transaction number [protected] ct without my authorization i don't know why and even if you made me a membership without my knowledge please cancel it know right now and refund my money

• Ap
    Apen1047 Nov 25, 2015

I have never subscribed to this TLG Services. They have been charging me for something i never agreed or subscribed to. Please stop withdrawing money from my bank account I want it all back.

• Da
    Dave Weiss Mar 09, 2016

• La
    lauren steed Aug 10, 2016

My name is Lauren Steed. Please STOP taking money out of my account and cancel my MEMBERSHIP. TLG*SHOPPER68335356AU8 PLEASE STOP THIS!

• Tc
    T.C.1957 Jan 04, 2018

I want to cancel my membership as of today Jan. 04, 2018 .Do not charge my credit card any more !

Tommy Coburn