Tim Hortonsstaff attitude

Name of Employer: John Roque

I would like to report a conflict between me and the person working as a branch supervisor. There have been several incidents over the last few days, and I feel that it is time to report a formal complaint against him.
I would like to report the occurrences on record as follows: the aforementioned person and I had an argument over throwing the garbage in the recycle bin and he bashed me by saying if you'll take anything u have to ask me first without even knowing that i only came to throw some paper in the garbage bin with a very rude body language which turned into undisciplined way, habit of passing comments against few other of his own coworkers while on the other side we can listen clearly his rude and bad behaviour. He has been doing it frequently, and no one confronts him for that. But after tolerating him for several days, I confronted him saying that whatever he did was unethical and not acceptable at cost. But despite that he continues to do so, and now time has come that you take cognizance of his behavior and enforce strict action.

Tim Hortons

• Updated by Alfraid Eskender, Aug 22, 2019

Dear Team,

Please be advised that that complaint regarding the Philippines supervisor staff in that branch he has the meaning of bad attitudes with his staff and his customers even he is saying bad words to his staff please investigate and do the needful

Alfred ossama