Tim Hortons / Points cards
Hello, my name is margaret, I live at 73 Alma st. Ingersoll, Ontario, N5C 1N3. ph: [protected].
I have gone to the tim hortons here in ingersoll 3 times and have been ripped off for my points due to the fact that the hiree was not experienced enough to scan my card. I would like to get my points added to my card and i am starting to get upset about this. I received the bill for one of the purchase I made so I should be able to get my points for it. This is a continuous situation with tim hortons here in ingersoll. Can you please help me? Please call me any time. I would like to have m 3 points renewed. Also when I purchased this coffee, the lid was not put on properly and it had spilled all over my leg.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino