Tim Hortons / iced capp and decaf coffee
I ordered 3 drinks, 2 of which consisted of a small iced Capp and medium decaf coffee at the Deerfoot meadows location in Walmart at 2:48pm. The worker gave me an iced Capp that was completely liquid with froth at the top and no ice at all and a decaf that was half decaf and half regular coffee because they had run out. The location was not busy at all and I was the only one there with 3 workers present therefore I find it unacceptable that products were not freshly brewed and ready to serve. I just wish this would not happen to anyone else because I wasted money on an iced Capp that I will not be drinking.
Updated by Leslie Zabat, Aug 13, 2019
Also, I recently took the drinks out of the tray and both the hot drinks I got were both room temperature. Never going back to that location.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time