Tim Hortonsgood, coffee, employees

At 9am on October 7 2019, I walked into the Tim hortons I go to everyday, I ordered a extra large double double and a sausage and bacon breakfast wrap. After being told twice there was no such item on the menu I said look up at the number 8 and it's exactly what I ordered and finally she said oh ok. So after paying for my stuff I walk over and watch the kitchen lady making food, by no means is the work station close to being clean but there is an old wrap sitting there with everything on it but sausage and then she comes to my order and throws the sausage on it and uses that old wrap, she hands it to me I open it and the wrap is burnt and everything in it is ice cold, unfortunately I was in a hurry so I couldn't turn back but I just couldn't believe the service there. And just to put this in perspective, myself and the couple guys I've worked with for the past 6 years have been going to the same location everyday between 4 and 6 times a day. They know us well enough that when we walk In they know our order already, but after so many times of food being burnt or wrong coffees being made or burnt roasted coffee I think myself and the other guys are done with Tim Horton's, we will be taking our business to some other coffee shop. Not to mention the amount of times the one girl who basically throws your drinks and food at you through drive thru or rips your money out of your hand, and how many times I've waited for my change and never gotten it back, I'm sorry but regardless if it's 5 cents or 90 cents it's still theft. I think the Tim hortons owners and ceo need to give there head a shake and do something with the stores to make them better for customers.

Ky
Oct 07, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 07, 2019

If you are so unhappy, why do you go many times a day for years?