Tim Hortonstravel mugs

C Jul 19, 2019

I own two travel mugs. They are both the same. I purchased 3 of them years ago. I had a house full of small children at the time one of my new mugs was pushed off the table.
So I put the other 2 in the original boxes. And in the stash cupboard they went. Kids are older. Now so as i was cleaning, i pulled them out. I have been bouncing between the two for about month or less. I like my morning coffee.. I noticed a short while ago there was a funny taste near the end of my morning brew. So i just discarded it down the sink and washed my cup. A few weeks past I noticed a really gross nasty taste next near the end of my coffee. So again I discarded my coffee and put it in the sink to be washed. My mother has recently moved in with me and does the dishes occasionally. She told me something was wrong with my cup. So we inspected it. We noticed a break threw in the bottom inside. the old coffee and dishwater and ewwwwwws were being left in the inside of the cuo. Then as i DRANK my coffee and reached the bottom of the cup. This disgusting mix of Rot was meeting my fresh coffee. I wasn't feeling well and can not prove this was the only factor in my recent illness. But i believe it was. Asi felt better shortly after i stopped using my Tim Hortons cup. I now always second guess my coffee. And it is really hard to except any drink unless it is from a glass that i have inspected. I then felt it necessary to check out my second travel cup. Not only is the paint coming off the two. But It as well was coming apart on the inside. It had developed a hair line fracture like old porcelain would. I feel so silly, and not in a happy silly way. Having this new phobia is quiet embarrassing. I have the cups still . And i need to be herd. It has crossed my mind that mind that im not the only person who thought Tim Hortons was a reputable company with great products. And im not the only person to have purchased these travel cups as the lid is the best design i have seen and easy to clean and store. Im 39 and in alright health, less some bone issues. What if a 80 pound old lady drank this Rot that i had consumed? Or anyone with a low immunity. They would not have dealt with this situation in the manner. I'm taking it upon myself to make this complaint . With the exceptions there will finally be a recall on these cups. And maybe a little apology gift certificate would be appreciated. I don't enjoy take out any more. But i like the k cups. I will send pictures of the cups. And the smell of the rotten one is undescribable.