Tim Hortons — service
I WENT A LOCATION TO ORDER 2/$5.00, BREAKFAST SANDWICHES, THAT IS ALL, YOUNG LADY SAID IT WOULD BE $8.86, NOT WANTING TO HOLD UP TRAFFIC AND KNOWING SHE HAD AN ATTITUDE, TOLD HER TO CANCEL MY ORDER. I PARKED AND WENT IN, NOTICED AT LEAST 6-8 PEOPLE THE COUNTER, ONE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME, I WAITED AT LEAST 5 MINUTES THEN I WAS INFORMED MY TOTAL WAS $5.95 ???
Now $5.00 x $1.15 = $5.75 including Tax.
Obviously it is not about the money, but someone can't do the math .
THIS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS !!!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino