Tim Hortonsfrench vanilla coffee

H Dec 18, 2019

I realize the foam from the French vanilla doesn't fill the cup . But when you order your favourite beverage & your cup is LESS then full it is very DISAPPOINTING!!! I have come to realize if you ask politely for the attendant to TOP UP with coffee it's usually done without issues ... i went to the drive through in Atherley Ontario this morning & the young lady on the window was very nice but as for the other lady whom I asked politely to top up my XL French vanilla replied " I already did " I am completely upset with her reaction because as you will see the cup is more than an inch below the rim !!! My French vanilla is a an occasional treat ... With this EXTREMELY POOR customer service I'm wondering if our families daily coffee & treat visits should be taken elsewhere???? I myself work with the public & deal with HUNDREDS of guests daily ( face to face )so I understand sometimes things are complicated!!! This was not complicated & the store was not lined up busy ... I asked politely & even the other young lady taking the order "looked" embarrassed as she put her head down ... I was not going to argue with the other attendant, maybe she thought she filled my coffee ( French vanilla) but she CERTAINLY DID NOT !!!
Maybe there is something that could be improved with the dispensing machine that would make everyone's experiences more enjoyable!!!
Thank you for taking the time to read

Tim Hortons