Menu

complaints

Tickets-Center.com Complaints Summary

7 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Tickets-Center.com generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tickets-Center.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tickets-Center.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Tickets-Center.com complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Tickets-Center.com complaints

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tickets-Center.com Ordered tickets to an event in advance (transaction on November 13 for an event on December 4)

Ordered tickets to an event in advance (transaction on November 13 for an event on December 4). Was notified that my order would be sent via email, and I would be notified when to expect my tickets, with directions to follow. The next email I received stated I should expect the tickets to arrive on December 2. When the time approached, I received an email asking if I had received my order, and upon checking the website, found that order claimed to be delivered. I contacted support via a phone number listed on the website, and was transferred multiple times, and eventually the line disconnected (I did not speak to anyone). After reaching out via the company's "love chat" tool, I discussed my issue with a representative. After multiple attempts to check for my tickets in various phone apps/websites (ticketmaster and SeatGeek), I was told my order would need to be retransfered to a different email address. After providing this address, I was informed that the process may "take some time", and to monitor my email. I asked about next steps, and they said to contact them if I did not hear back. Today (December 3), I reached out again, as I had still not received any emails or contact about my order status. The support agent said to expect updates, and did not offer any further information. When pressed for next course of action, they provided nothing. After searching the business online, I have found customers waiting up to 30 minutes prior to events before receiving tickets, tickets having been already claimed, or not receiving anything. The company does not offer refunds (even though I bought their ticket insurance, I did not receive confirmation that my insurance was valid), and this appears very much like I am being scammed.

E. Toy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Transaction Date: 10/18/2022 Order#: [protected] Amount: $335.94 Ticket Base Price: (3) x $78.00= $234 Price gouged 43.56%. No verbal interaction customer service. could not resolve via chat line.

S
S
S. Purdy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased tickets from this site by accident. I thought I was purchasing directly with the venue until I noticed the name of the ticket-center when I received my confirmation. The two tickets for these seats was $117 each plus service charges which made the total cost for the 2 tickets $306.95. When I realized what happened I re-checked the venue (Van Wezel Performing Arts center by calling and found out that the same tickets were $49 each plus $3.00 handling for a total of $101.00 . I tried to call the company but no one is answering. I spent almost 1 hour in two chats with the company to have them tell me there was nothing they could do, even though the charges have not yet been charged to my American Express account. (I found this out by calling American Express and trying to file a dispute, which I can't do until the charge has been posted to my account.) I want to get this order cancelled and my money refunded so that I can purchase tickets directly from the venue as I had intended.

C. Ebert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a Blackpink concert ticket through Tickets-center.com. They are a scam and price tickets at 3 times the regular price. Even I to cancel immediately after buying but no one in the business respond and won't budge on their policy which is very misleading. Also, finally I received the ticket 1 day before the event, the seat is not the one I purchased. It even worse. I need the company return the price difference.

M. Kassulke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On 10/29/22, I went on-line seeking to buy tickets for the Irish Tenors Concert at the Hanover Theater, Worcester, MA on 12/7/22. I thought I navigated to the venue's web site where I had bought tickets on several prior occasions. I found out later, that I was somehow redirected to this companies unauthorized web site. Believing I was on the venue's web site, I proceeded with purchasing 3 tickets for the show. The website had the tickets listed for $114 each. I selected the tickets, entered my credit card information, and executed the transaction. It was only when I received the email "confirmation" that I realized that I had not been doing business with the venue. The "confirmation" looked suspicious in that it only included the total charge of $444.95 and was not itemized with ticket price, tax, and service fees. Moreover, not only was the total charge much more than one would normally expect with taxes and fees, there were no etickets attached to teh email as expected and there were no instructions on how to download them or obtain them. As it turns out, the company never actually had tickets to sell nor did they have the rights to any tickets. As of this date, tickets have not been delivered. I contacted the company and was denied a refund. I have further reported this matter to the Massachusetts Attorney General's consumer fraud unit as well as the Federal Trade Commission's consumer complaints division. In addition, I have reported this to my credit card company's (Citibank) fraud unit and have disputed the charge.

H
Tickets-Center.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tickets-Center.com I have attempted to work with the merchant to request a refund but they have denied my request and stated that they will only provide a store

I have attempted to work with the merchant to request a refund but they have denied my request and stated that they will only provide a store credit that must be used by the expiration date. This purchase was for a ticket to a game that was cancelled due to COVID. The policy of the merchant does not state that they do not refund in the event of a cancellation, it only states that they will accommodate the ticket if there is a cancellation. The merchant sent an email on July 3 advising the event had been cancelled and that a store credit would be issued and must be used by the expiration. A response was sent from me inquiring about the expiration and no response was received. I contacted the merchant by email on July 22 to request a refund in lieu of a store credit because there are no events that I would like to attend and do not plan to attend any within the next 12 months. The merchant responded on July 23rd that they will not process a refund, they will only offer the store credit. They still did not provide the expiration date on the store credit and it was mentioned in my email to them. I made a final attempt to contact the merchant today August 19 at 8:07am and spent 23 minutes on the phone with a Senior representative and Escalation specialist. I made another formal attempt to request a refund. She read to me the same script from the email I received in July. I expressed that there is no event that I wish to attend and since the event was cancelled I would kindly like a refund exception to be made. She denied my request multiple times. I asked to speak to someone else in an attempt to resolve and she stated there was no one else I could be transferred to nor was there anyone else that would be willing to call me back to resolve.

Read full review of Tickets-Center.com and 2 comments

2 comments
D. Mayer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On August 1, 2022 I purchased two tickets to the South Alabama Jaguars game against Central Michigan University for September 10, 2022. An email was sent to me stating that I would not receive the tickets until the day before the game on September 9, 2022. The email instructed me to create an account once I received that email. I was unable to create an account because I never received an email the day before stating that the tickets were ready. I called their 800 number and the representative tried several times to send a new email with the link to create the account to access the tickets. That was unsuccessful. Every time you clicked the link it sent you to their main website where you could purchase tickets to future events. She then said that regardless of whether tickets are received the charge stands. We checked again in the morning hoping that we could somehow create an account through the email that she had sent the night before. We were unsuccessful. We had to purchase tickets at the game.

B. Gulgowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased some tickets from this company they will not refund my money write after I purchased them

Tickets-Center.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tickets-Center.com I ordered 2 tickets (totaling just under $500) from the tickets-center.com website for a show back in December (the show was on May 8th

I ordered 2 tickets (totaling just under $500) from the tickets-center.com website for a show back in December (the show was on May 8th of 2020). Due to Covid-19, the show was postponed, to which I got an email saying that it had been postponed and until the new date was confirmed nothing could be done. That was fine. But yesterday I get an email stating that the show had been cancelled, and that there would be no refunds, but a "store credit". I am not the only person that has put in a complaint about this, there is verified evidence that when I purchased these tickets back in December , you could absolutely get a full refund as long as you message them within 10 days of the announcement of the show's cancellation. I have a screenshot. They changed these terms and services AFTER my show was to be held (their website says "terms and conditions are effective May 19th). In addition, we were offered "store credit" with the stipulation that there was an expiration date to use it, but never included the expiration date in the message. Not only do I think that putting an expiration date on money (and on a cancellation which was out of my control) is unheard of, but I have attempted to message them through two different types of communication (email and chat), to which they ignored and glossed over my inquires with pre-scripted responses. I have scrolled through about 5 pages of complaints from this business from the last few days of others getting ripped off and ignored as well. This business is a scam and, especially during this economic crisis, I will not and SHOULD not have to accept "store credit" that may expire before shows/concerts even begin to be able to run again. I am out of work due to Covid, and this hold on my own money feels like a slap in the face.

Read full review of Tickets-Center.com and 3 comments

3 comments
J. Cole
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

667.50$ Order number [protected] 5 tickets Paw patrol live Cable dahmer arena -independence,mo Sunday April 26 2:00pm 111 row B They have a guaranteed 100% moneyback in case of cancellation we have called multiple times they have told us 3 to 5 business days so we called again and made us wait another 3 to 5 business days called a third time they called us another five business days. Run around over and over again

F
F
F. Cartwright
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered 2 tickets to go see Grupo Firme for September 3rd 2022. They claim I received the tickets but their seller cancelled my tickets TWICE! I have asked for a refund but will not give me one because they claimed I received the tickets when I showed Tickets-Center Proof

L. Gislason
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Purchased very high price tickets through the company in April for event in October. Received email with a link for my ticket and the link said that my tickets had already been downloaded by another email address. Called customer service three separate times and all they could help me with was to tell me to monitor my email that it was under investigation. I never received my tickets. They will not offer me a refund supposedly I will get one the day of the event, however; they are selling the very same tickets online and are not offering to give me new tickets. I have no guarantee that I will get a refund or an email from them, and no assurances that my case is being handled. Very frustrating but I cannot speak to somebody that has more authority to help me.

Is Tickets-Center.com legit?

Our verdict: Tickets-Center.com has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Tickets-Center.com's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Tickets-Center.com can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Tickets-Center.com earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Tickets-Center.com achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Tickets-center.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Tickets-Center.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Tickets-center.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Tickets-center.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Tickets-Center.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Tickets-Center.com website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Tickets-center.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Tickets-Center.com.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Tickets-Center.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Tickets-Center.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
R

Tickets-Center.com I purchased tickets from ticket-center.com before COVID-19

I purchased tickets from ticket-center.com before COVID-19. When purchasing these tickets, I selected a check box upon proceeding with the checkout process stating the terms and conditions of the company. At the time, their policy clearly stated that a full refund would be distributed upon the cancellation of an event (I have Documentation to prove this). My event was cancelled on March 11, I spoke With a representative on the phone to discuss my refund and she informed me I would be receiving an email later that day to announce the event is cancelled and to notify me I will be receiving my refund in 2 weeks. I received an email later that day (I can provide proof of this) stating a full refund would appear back to my method of payment in 2-4 weeks. After 5 weeks, I did Not see a refund and reached out to the company. They said I would be receiving my full refund at the end of that week. Again, I never received a refund, and two weeks later I reached out to the company again. They said I would be receiving a refund, but they could not tell me when that would be. After two months and no refund I filed a dispute with my credit card company. I then received an email stating I would receive store credit. The problem with this is, those were not legally binding terms I agreed to when I selected The check box stating I agreed To the terms and conditions. They changed the terms suddenly and without warning in their favor to completely disregard legally binding terms they created themselves. I have reached out to the company several times to no avail as they refuse to give me the refund o was promised from the start. It is unethical to conduct business this way and not uphold to the terms you created as a business. All I ask is to receive the refund I was Promised and legally agreed to.

J. Towne
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

When searching for concert tickets, these fraudsters are the first to appear in the search. They go to great lengths to masquerade as legitimate but they will gauge you for as much money as they can with a smile on their face as they backstab you. I bought tickets to my favorite band- Porcupine Tree- they have not toured together for 12 years. I received an email verification of my purchase, but no tickets. They said the tickets would arrive the day before the concert- no ticket! They have a call center with the kindest people who answer the phone. They are reassuring and saying- just check your email. No ticket. Now the day of the concert, and I am out $700 to these scammers. No ticket. They are CRIMINALS and I wish they could be immediately shut down. How are they still allowed to do this? I hope the folks running this rot in jail.

L. Tremblay
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Total SCAM. They charged me 250$ more for two ticket compare to Ticketmaster which I was aiming to buy from but their website had popped up by mistake. I was trying to get a price adjustment by chatting their customer representative but she hung up on me. No one should buy anything from them. I would like full refund and they should pay penalty. Shocked to see more than 5000 complaints about them in last 3 years. How cons they can still do business. What is the function of Complaintsboard.com?

E. Shields
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tickets purchased are for the wrong date. I tried to contact Ticket-Center.com immediately to inform them of the error, but they refused to respond. My order number is [protected]. I need tickets for Dec 16 but got tickets for Dec 18, 2022.

L. Jones
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On sunday 10/02/2023 I bought 2 tickets to Tickets-center.com for the total amount of $300,00. At the end of the purchase, once I've already paid for it, they said that I would not get the tickets right now, and that I may get them 2 days before the event. They never let me know that I was going to make a purchase without any receipt or tickets. So I've spent $300.00 and got nothing in return but just an "order number" (which is #[protected]). After some research for reviews, I've seen that many users report that Ticket-Center.com it's actually a SCAM. I've called them MANY times and they responded just once and told me that they will not refund me as is on their terms and conditions and the only thing I can do is to resell the tickets (don't know how if I don't get any of them). As this purchase was made with my debit Mastercard from Spring Bank I've immediately reported it! They close my debit card, but they cannot unknown the expense as I actually did it. [I cannot attach files, the button is not working]

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tickets-Center.com I tried to order tickets for a baseball game here in huntsville, AL

I tried to order tickets for a baseball game here in huntsville, AL. I had never used the website but it was first to pop up on the list. Long story short I was in a hurry and did not realize I wasnt on the actual trash pandas website I had used previously. I thought the tickets were high but it's a new season so I thought maybe they just really had raised the cost. When I hit place order I realized the date listed was for Saturday not Sunday I tried to go back when I saw it for first time on the place order screen but it was too late. Within seconds I called and couldn't get a hold of anyone so I got on the live chat. No more than 5 minutes had passed and they told me it was their policy they could not refund my money as my item had 'already been confirmed' by the 'seller'... later received an email stating my tickets would not be available for viewing until 5/4...I ended up giving them away since they were the wrong day and buying correct day tickets from the actual web page. My core issue is I'm not sure what justifies scalping. I paid for 3 'berm' tickets at $97...these tickets cost $8 at the gate. I have provided a screen shot below..same day and seats..HUGE discrepancy. I understand how ticketing websites work and that often they cost more but I HAVE NEVER seen a mark up that steep for some grass seat tickets. Next time I'll do my research beforehand but it does seem not quite legitimate the way they're operating. $97 instead of $24...thats more than three times the same day walk in ticket pricing?...They may be operating in line with the law but the policy seemed very stringent and pricing was well out of bounds of what I consider 'competitive'. And it seemed my seller had not confirmed them the way they said which was the reason they gave for not being able to provide me a refund.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tickets-Center.com 12/1/2022 Order number: [protected] Spring Training - Philadelphia Phillies at Baltimore Orioles, March 3, 2022 2 tickets for $193.50 Ordered in

12/1/2022 Order number: [protected] Spring Training - Philadelphia Phillies at Baltimore Orioles, March 3, 2022 2 tickets for $193.50 Ordered in error. Attempted to contact Tickets-Center.com by chat (not available) and then by email. I sent several but received no response from the vendor. I subsequently protested the charge on my credit card (actually, my mother's since the tickets were a surprise Christmas gift for my husband). The dispute was settled in favor of the vendor referencing no cancellation policy. Thus, I paid the charge of $193.50. I also ordered tickets for games on 3/4/2022 and 3/5/2022. MLB began cancelling spring training games on 2/19. All of the games for which I had tickets were eventually cancelled. I received refunds for the 3/4 and 3/5 games almost immediately. I heard nothing about the game on 3/3, order reference above. I contacted Tickets-Center.com via chat on Monday 2/29 and was told their internal team would be investigating and that I would hear in 3 - 5 business days. I didn't hear anything so I again contacted them on 3/8 and was told the same thing. I received an email on 3/13 informing me that I was issued a credit for the 3/3 cancelled event. I again contacted Tickets-Center.com via chat through their Help Center. After a long, circular chat, I was first told this event was only eligible for a credit. When I asked why I received a refund for the other events, they could not explain why. They just kept stating this event was not eligible for a refund. On pressing them, I was told that due to COVID, most of their sellers were not receiving refunds for cancelled events so they "decided to move to store credit to provide consistency to all customers. When I asked when that policy went into effect, since I was issued refunds for two events subsequent to this, I was told it was because of the dispute. Images of the purchase, the letter about the dispute, and excerpts from today's chat are attached. Thank you.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tickets-Center.com My husband purchased tickets through Tickets-center.com for me and two friends to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert scheduled to perform

My husband purchased tickets through Tickets-center.com for me and two friends to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert scheduled to perform at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California on Thursday December 2. We received notification via email on the day of the concert that the event had been cancelled due to members of the band testing positive for Covid. I am unable to reach anyone and instructed by the recorded message to visit their website to leave an email. All we want is our refund of $529.50. Since the event was cancelled/postponed, the options were to see it in Sacramento on Friday, December 3 or to wait for a show next year. First of all, Sacramento is a three hour drive from Fresno. Second, my friends and I didn't have enough time to make arrangements to see the concert in Sacramento nor could we afford the drive there and back and spend additional money on lodging and food. Third, we can't predict where we will be in one year and if our schedules will allow us to see the concert. We chose to purchase tickets just a couple weeks before the event with faith that we would be able to attend and chose to see it here in our hometown to avoid additional costs. At time of purchase, everything went through very well and tickets were issued, but a NO REFUND policy popped up on the screen after the transaction went through on our credit card. I am disappointed and frustrated with their customer service as there is no support. The calls are a dead end. All we want is a refund. After reading many reviews left by others it is clear to see that this company is a scam and should no longer be in business. I am outraged by the way this company treats people. Many people have been taken advantage of and have had their money stolen from them. This is not how any company should treat their customers. My husband and I are asking Complaintsboard.com to consider this matter and assist us and others in rightfully getting our money back from this company.

Tickets-Center.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tickets-Center.com I purchased tickets with tickets center in June this year (2021); spent 433.21 on a 3 day pass to Griz for the dates of 10/29, 10/30, and 10/

I purchased tickets with tickets center in June this year (2021); spent 433.21 on a 3 day pass to Griz for the dates of 10/29, 10/30, and 10/31. I was sent a confirmation email that these were officially purchased. Unfortunately for me as the date drew closer I accidentally deleted my confirmation email, so naturally I grew nervous of my tickets. I called their customer service line and it was automated but they said "The tickets associated with this phone number is Griz three day pass for dates 10/29, 10/30, and 10/31 if this is correct press 1." Then I pressed 1. "The delivery method will be by downloaded the AXS app and you should receive the tickets on 10/27. We are traveling from New York all the way over to Denver, CO for this show. We arrive in Denver our friends, whom we were meeting there were already having ticket issues, as in their tickets disappearing. We checked ours, I still had not received mine, so I continued to call the costumer service once more finally figured out how to get a human on the phone after hearing the exact same thing on with the automated service. They sent me a confirmation email in order to pull up a QR code on the AXS app with my tickets on there. When I received the email I was so excited to get it solved after being on the phone for quite a while, I didn't notice that written on the email was just for the Friday 10/29, but on the AXS app the QR code said 3-Day Pass. I figured all three days were just there. So we show up to the venue and everything is fine on Friday. Saturday comes, and we are going through the motions at the venue getting checked all the fun stuff. We get through the metal detectors and try to pull up our tickets on the AXS app and they literally disappear right in front of our faces! This was exactly what our friends were going through the day before. So we had to leave the line and head over to the box office. The lady explained we bought from a 3rd party who didn't deliver all 3 days just the one.

Tickets-Center.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tickets-Center.com Prior to the outbreak of COVID-19 my wife and I purchased four (4) tickets for a concert in our area in Washington state

Prior to the outbreak of COVID-19 my wife and I purchased four (4) tickets for a concert in our area in Washington state. The tickets were for us and another couple. Tickets-center.com order #[protected]. On July 31 They sent two (2) emails to us. The first email tells us that our event had been canceled and also states that due to their policy change that they would no longer offer any form of a refund. They would only offer a coupon for future use. The second email came in at almost the same time and shows that they were offering a 110% of purchase price as credit for future events. The credit amount of $800.25. The digital coupon clearly states that it only applies to orders form my specific email address and has to be used by the expiration date or all funds are forfeit. The digital coupon does not provide any expiration date so another policy change can wipe out all of these digital coupons. Allowing the company to keep all funds collected form all the customers who have received these coupons. The bottom of this email has an additional contact number of [protected] and a credit code of [protected] which seems to be a credit card number. I have contacted them via their online chat service. I was given the same canned statement from the customer service representative about not giving refunds. At that time I had the representative add comments to my account that not having a choice on choosing a cash refund is not acceptable. I informed them that they needed to forward my account to management. That management had 5 business days to contact me with a expected date of my cash refund. At the time of this statement I have had no further contact from Tickets-center.com In doing further research on the company I found that they changed the policy on refunds on May 19. They claim that it is the new industry standard to withhold funds from customers after an event has canceled. I do not believe so as all other service industry companies I had reservations with have all refunded our money. At the time of my purchase this was not the policy.

G
Tickets-Center.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tickets-Center.com I purchased 2 tickets for KIRKLAND VS HERNANDEZ Sat, Mar 14 @ 4:05 PM The [protected]@MGM National Harbor, National Harbor, MD Section 102, Row K, 9

I purchased 2 tickets for KIRKLAND VS HERNANDEZ Sat, Mar 14 @ 4:05 PM The [protected]@MGM National Harbor, National Harbor, MD Section 102, Row K, 9 &10, I purchased 2 tickets for KIRKLAND VS HERNANDEZ Sat, Mar 14 @ 4:05 PM The Theater at MGM National Harbor, National Harbor, MD Section 102, Row K, Seat 9, Section 102, Row K, Seat 10. On Monday, March 16, I received an email, from: Tickets-Center.com, [protected]@tickets-center.com stating 'Latosha, The event below has been canceled and will no longer take place: Premier Boxing Champions CANCELLED (Sat. Mar 14, 2020 8:00 PM) Order #[protected] Event cancellations are determined by the team, venue, performer, and/or promoter, typically due to unforeseen circumstances. Please allow 2-4 weeks for this refund to appear back in your account. However, in some cases tickets may need to be returned before a refund can be submitted. In these instances, you will be contacted by a member of our customer support team to facilitate the ticket return. Therefore, we ask you to keep your tickets in a safe place for the next 90 days. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you. The Tickets-Center.com Team' This event was cancelled due to COVID-19 & never rescheduled. On 05/25, I received the the following email: Latosha, you have received this coupon (the "Coupon") to be redeemed toward your ticket total, service charge, and delivery fees on future purchases. The Coupon has a unique identifier that may be used over multiple transactions placed from this email address only until the value of the Coupon is $0. This is not a cash equivalent and has no cash value and may not be transferred to another email address. Failure to use the Coupon before the expiration date shall result in the forfeiture of the Coupon, unless otherwise required by law. In the case of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to take all available legal or administrative action. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Coupons are void where prohibited. Store Credit Details: Credit Amount: $421.85 Credit Code: [protected] The Tickets-Center.com Team [protected]'. I still have not received at refund from Ticket-Center.com.

R
Tickets-Center.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tickets-Center.com Purchased tickets for a couple of Oriole games in Sarasota, FL during Spring Training

Purchased tickets for a couple of Oriole games in Sarasota, FL during Spring Training. Purchased the tickets first week of March . The night we got to Tampa (March 12), we received notification that all games were cancelled for Spring Training. When we returned home, I contacted Tickets-Center about obtaining a refund for these tickets because the games were cancelled through no fault of ours. I received an email stating the following: "the event is set to be rescheduled where the tickets will be valid for the new date, per our Terms and Conditions. Once we have official confirmation on the rescheduled date, we will update our orders accordingly and you will receive updates via e-mail. If we receive notice that the event is cancelled, we will issue a full refund for your order. Once the event date is confirmed, you can certainly sell your tickets if you are unable to attend. We appreciate your patience as we wait for more information." The games were never going to be rescheduled. I sent an email stating this, fully expecting to receive our refund. I then received the following: "Hello Thomas, I fully understand your frustration with having to wait, particularly as during this time, access to funds is a pressing issue for all people around the world as we adjust to current events. You will be receiving a refund for your order, guaranteed. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work through the unusually large volume of cancelled orders that we have. This is an unprecedented situation for us and our customers and we want you to receive the refund to which you are entitled as soon as possible. Our longer estimated timeframe is both due to the limitations of our system and staff, as well as any potential delays in processing and releasing the funds on the part of your bank due to reduced working hours or any other factors that may affect the availability of the money you will be receiving. Please feel free to reply to this e-mail if you have any additional questions or immediate concerns. Thank you! *** C. Customer Support Tickets-Center I did not hear anything else and I sent another email and got this response: Thank you for contacting us about your order #[protected]. We're glad to assist you! The coronavirus (COVID-19) has resulted in the cancellation of thousands of live events. Government shutdown orders, which are beyond our control, have made it impossible for events to occur as scheduled. We are a marketplace, we connect buyers and sellers. Most of our sellers have not received, and may not ever receive, refunds that we can pass along to you. We have decided to move to store credit to provide certainty and consistency to all customers. Please feel free to reply to this e-mail if you have any additional questions or immediate concerns. Thank you! *** P. Customer Support So we were supposed to have a "store credit" that we will never use. We do not go to a lot of concerts (actually never) and very few baseball games. All we want is our money back from an event that was cancelled.

K
K
Kristin Vee
Jan 17, 2024 2:43 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This website pays to be shown before reputable venue websites on search results in order to direct customers towards their third party, scalped tickets.

M Munson
Sep 23, 2023 9:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

No customer service, don't send the tickets purchased when said they will. Claimed they sent the tickets 2 hours before the concert. (They are not in my app) Filing fraud charges...

A
A
Anssu
Jun 13, 2023 6:15 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rip off. They double the price. I accidentally used them and paid double. DO NOT USE.

W
W
Welder 40 years
Jun 10, 2023 6:09 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ticketscenter is not an official distributor of tickets for any show at The Clyde Theatre in Fort Wayne Indiana l. If you buy from this site you may show up to the venue 9nly to find that you spent your hard earned money on nothing. Now I wonder if this happens everywhere

Overview of Tickets-Center.com customer experience

Tickets-Center.com faces numerous negative comments from consumers. The most prevalent of these complaints are issues with ticket delivery, with some customers indicating that they were stranded at events because their tickets failed to arrive on time. Furthermore, poor customer service has been cited, with clients stating that they have had difficulty reaching the company's representatives to rectify issues. Other grievances include excessively high pricing, misleading advertising, and poor quality tickets. Overall, Tickets-Center.com has a poor track record of fulfilling customers' expectations, and we recommend that consumers look for alternative ticket providers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Tickets-Center.com contacts