Menu
Sky Zone Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sky Zone
reviews & complaints

www.skyzone.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 14 Reviews

Sky Zone Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Sky Zone at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sky Zone has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sky Zone. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Sky Zone reviews & complaints

A
1:05 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sky Zone - I would like a refund and do not plan on returning due to the manager’s nasty and uncaring attitude.

My son was invited to sky zone for a friend’s birthday. I paid for him and left. I received a call about 20 minutes later that his friend was hit in the eye and his eye lid was split: I was told staff was helping to clean up the blood, did an incident report, and the boy was taken to the hospital. While on my way to pick my son up, I called and spoke with...

View 0 more photos
K
1:40 pm EST

Sky Zone - Skyzone staff

On the evening of Sunday, Jan. 7, 2024, my husband and I took our three (3) children to Skyzone in Columbia, MD. We have a membership. Our time frame was about 6:30-8pm. Upon arrival and until the end, everything went well. It was not very crowded. I told my husband, as we approached 7:30pm, that we should round up the children to leave. They typically...

S
3:39 pm EST

Sky Zone Skyzone monthly membership

Went to skyzone for a 1 time go with my 2 kids. The reception said that I could do a monthly pass so I could come in for the entire month of septebmer and it would end october 4th.

Found out I was charged reoccuring paying 78$ in october and 78$ in november. I called to get a refund and told a manager would call me. No manager called me

Cannot call location because no one answer phone. Voicemail is full.

Was upsold and not explained what I was sold never contacted

Claimed loss: $152

Desired outcome: refund of the unused fees and an apology

Is Sky Zone legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Sky Zone as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Sky Zone stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Sky Zone should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Sky Zone earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sky Zone achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Sky Zone has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Skyzone.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Sky Zone website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Skyzone.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Skyzone.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Sky Zone, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a skyzone.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Sky Zone website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Skyzone.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Sky Zone has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Sky Zone. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
P
12:00 pm EST

Sky Zone Unauthorized credit card charges

Hi,

i was in sky zone in 1275 Haddon hall, apex-27502 around 4.15 pm on 28th August 2023 and paid through credit card. i paid for my 2 kids for a month $49.99. I didn’t authorized them to charge every month. After that I saw unauthorized credit card charges in September & October in the statement.

I want to get my refund for September & October.

please contact us for further information.

Thanks

Priti

Claimed loss: You have charged additional membership fees for September and October, without my consent.

Desired outcome: Please refund the fees for the above months.

C
11:12 pm EDT

Sky Zone - Admission and Information

Good evening, I am writing this email to share just how upsetting today was when trying to visit your park today. I had ordered 4 tickets for two younger children and two teenagers, only to drive 1.5 hours and be told that we were NOT able to go in and enjoy our 90 minutes because of a terrible policy called "Membership only Monday". First of all, please...

View 0 more photos
M
11:23 am EDT

Sky Zone Fake membership

I spoke with Skyzone in Fredericksburg, Va. when I alerted them about a fake membership. I never signed up for a membership, I signed my grandkids up on the waiver not a membership. I called when I first realized that I was being charged for a membership and asked them to cancel whatever. They stated that they understood, took my info and stated that it would be done. I couldn't do online because I apparently didn't have a membership number since I never signed up. I have tried to call them at the number they have listed, NO Answer or return call. Tried to leave message at location, machine is telling me that the person doesn't have room in their VM to accept another message. I am not at all pleased with this situation and I am being charged fraudulently on a monthly basis for services I don't even use. The number that I have been calling constantly is [protected]. I live over 2 hrs. away from this establishment. This issue must be rectified or I will have to take the next step. I hope that I hear from someone to rectify this issue. my number is [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

A
7:12 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sky Zone Disappointing experience at sky zone: rude staff, dirty facilities, unsafe stairways and broken soda machines

I went to Sky Zone and it wasn't what I expected. The staff was a bit rude and they just stood around not doing much. The place was kind of dirty, including the restrooms. I noticed that the foam squares on the trampolines were overused and it seemed like they hadn't been replaced in a while. The stairways were a little bit unsafe and I felt like I could fall at any moment.

The snack bar was not good either. There wasn't much there and the soda machines were broken. To be honest, I was really disappointed with my experience and I don't think I'll be going back. It's definitely not worth the money.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Sky Zone to anyone. The staff could be more helpful and friendly, the place could be cleaner, and the snack bar could be better. I was really disappointed with my visit and I wouldn't waste my money on this place again.

L
6:24 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sky Zone Disappointing experience with sky zone: overcrowded, no refund, and terrible communication

I recently had a not-so-great experience with Sky Zone. I booked some tickets online and headed over to the location. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned - the place was packed and they told us they couldn't let us in due to capacity restrictions. Ugh, what a bummer! We waited in line for 15 minutes only to be turned away.

To make matters worse, we were told that we couldn't get a refund right then and there. Instead, we were given an email and told to request a refund that way. But even after sending multiple emails, I never heard back from them. It's been three whole weeks since that day and I'm still waiting for a response.

Honestly, this entire situation has been such a headache. I mean, who has time to deal with this kind of hassle? I've been forced to escalate the matter with my bank and go through the formal dispute process just to try and get my money back.

Overall, I was really disappointed with my experience with Sky Zone. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to having some fun and getting some exercise. But all this hassle and lack of communication on their end just made everything so much worse. Considering the awful experience I had, I definitely wouldn't recommend Sky Zone to anyone else.

D
4:27 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sky Zone Sky zone van nuys: messy, expensive, and disappointing customer service

I went to Sky Zone with my kid and it was a bad experience. The place was dirty and not well-maintained. I felt like the prices were too high compared to the quality of the service. Even though I spent a lot of money on the tickets, shirts, socks, and water, I didn't get the customer service I expected. The employees were not helpful and were rude and disrespectful. One of the cashiers even had wet fingers that he used to touch the shirts and papers. The other cashier was too busy talking to other employees instead of helping customers. The manager, Selina or Sirena (I cannot remember her name correctly), was very impolite and yelled at customers. It was very chaotic and messy overall.

I visited the Van Nuys location and was not satisfied with my experience. I think that they should do a better job of maintaining the facility and training their employees to provide better customer service. It was a very frustrating experience and I would not recommend going there.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sky Zone Sky zone: not worth the hype or the money - a disappointing experience for kids and parents alike

I used to have a membership at Sky Zone and I gotta tell ya, it's not worth it anymore. Over the past two years, they been makin' it less fun for the kids, which just ain't right. And let me tell you, it's not just me bein' upset about this. A lot of folks are feelin' the same way.

Just a couple months ago, they put in a play structure that's only for kids who are 10 or 11 years old and younger. What kinda sense does that make? And to make it worse, they won't even let anyone over four years old play on it. That's just ridiculous!

In fact, today I had to do battle with the manager because they were tryna rip me off. They tried to say that my guest, who was supposed to be covered by my membership, couldn't go in. It was a battle of wills, let me tell ya. And that manager was just plain horrific.

It's like Sky Zone only cares about takin' your money and makin' sure your kids don't have fun. That ain't right and it's a big mistake to go there. Don't waste your time or your money. Go find a place that actually cares about havin' fun.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sky Zone Disappointing experience at sky zone trampoline park: unsafe and chaotic conditions with minimal staff and rule enforcement

So, we finally made our way to Sky Zone after driving past it for years. We were excited to try out this indoor trampoline park and had pre-purchased our tickets and signed our waivers online to save some time. However, when we arrived, the place was absolutely packed! We couldn't even get to the check-in counter for our bracelets for a good 25 minutes.

Despite the initial delay, we were eager to start jumping on the trampolines. But, to our disappointment, the main trampoline was broken, and it seemed like all of the other activities were packed with hundreds of kids. The place was teeming with children who were being rude and completely disregarding any rules that were in place.

We were shocked to find that the staff members were all perhaps 16 years old and very few in number. We didn't see any staff member enforcing any rules, and kids were cutting lines and hogging the foam pits, not allowing others to join in the fun. The whole situation felt very unsafe, with little kids running around in front of bigger kids who were doing tricks.

Overall, we were very unsatisfied with our experience at Sky Zone, and we don't think we'll be coming back. It's not worth our time or money to deal with such unsafe and chaotic conditions. We were surprised to see that parents seemed to be okay with this situation, but we would advise anyone looking to visit Sky Zone to proceed with caution.

C

Sky Zone Adventurezone made the party extraordinary; skyzone silent

Skyzone started advertising in our neck of the woods in Scranton-Wilkesbarre about a month or more ago. Once I heard about it, I knew I had to book a party for my child as soon as possible. Her 10th birthday was in September, but being the excited kid that she is, she insisted on waiting until Skyzone was officially open.

So I decided to email them through their website, but after sending my message, all I got was an automated message back telling me that someone would contact me soon. But after a few days and still no word, I was getting a bit anxious.

Just recently though, at a party for another kid, I got to talking with the mother about party venues. When asked where she was having her child's bash, she replied that she had already scheduled it at Skyzone for middle of October! I was shocked and a little miffed, because I had yet to hear back from them.

So I called up AdventureZone, which is a similar outfit to Skyzone, and booked my child's party there instead. And let me tell you, it was FLIPPING AWESOME! My kid had a blast and all her friends had a great time too.

As for Skyzone, well, I still haven't heard back from them! So I can't say for certain if they're a legit business. Looks like the AdventureZone might just be the better place to go for now. But if I ever hear back from Skyzone, I'll let y'all know how it goes.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sky Zone Skyzone: a fun-filled family experience with perks and discounts galore!

My tween has been having a blast at Skyzone for the past couple of months! She loves going with her friends to the Glow Nights that happen on Fridays and Saturdays. As parents, we decided to get her a six-month pass since she goes every week. They offer different types of passes and they don't break the bank. The whole family can enjoy spending some quality time here while getting active. It does get packed on weekends due to the birthday parties, but weekday afternoons are much more peaceful and enjoyable.

The facilities are well-equipped with two dodgeball trampoline areas, a jump area, basketball, and a foam pit. They even have concessions where you can buy icees, sodas, dip n dots, chips, and other tasty snacks. In addition, pass holders can receive discounts on certain items. The music they play is pretty great and they cater to a range of ages. They have specific toddler jump times with special characters like Paw Patrol, as well as a Skyfit class for adults.

I truly appreciate that pass holders have access to extra perks, such as discounted prices for their friends. Last month, we had a birthday party here for my daughter and it was an absolute success! They took care of everything from decorations to party favors, so all we had to bring was the cake. The parties here are clearly a hit with the kids, and they never disappoint.

For those who plan to visit Skyzone multiple times, I definitely suggest looking into their passes. Keep in mind, you might want to hold onto your sky socks because you can reuse them for future visits. One thing to note, during Glow Nights, if you don't come dressed in a white t-shirt, they'll make you purchase a neon Skyzone shirt. No matter what, I highly recommend heading to Skyzone for some fun family time!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sky Zone Sky zone party disaster: poor service, inappropriate staff, and refusal to resolve issue

We had a big shebang at Sky Zone and we were really excited about it. We made the reservation with the call center, like they told us, and we were set to go. But, when we got there, the check-in process was a hot mess. We waited around for 20 mins and nobody seemed to know what was going on. Finally, someone explained that they didn't have our reservation at the store, even though we made the reservation on the phone. We were pretty bummed, but they let the kids jump while we sorted everything out.

The thing is, every time we went to the party side, nobody was there. It was super frustrating because we had all these kids with us and we were just trying to get the party started. We waited for the party host, but they never showed up. We had to search for the manager Eric James over and over again, just to figure out what the heck was going on.

Finally, at 6:50, we still didn't have a party host and the room was totally empty. Nobody had even brought us the pizza yet. It was a total mess and we were all starting to get pretty worried. Then things got even worse. Instead of trying to help us out, the manager Eric James just seemed to be goofing off the whole time. We even have pictures and videos of him doing absolutely nothing.

The police came and said we had to leave at 7:56, which was really embarrassing. Especially since the manager was finally trying to do his job, but he was in the party room just laughing it up. It was really frustrating because we had spent a lot of money on this party and it was starting to feel like a total disaster.

To make matters even worse, some of the staff members were acting really inappropriately. They were chasing each other into the opposite gender's bathroom and it just felt really uncomfortable. We were all really shocked and honestly, pretty disgusted by their behavior.

I tried to call the general manager a few days later to talk about everything, but she never called me back. I called her again a few days later and she told me that she had submitted everything to the owners, but they said that our stories didn't match up. I was really confused because I didn't know what she meant.

When I asked her to explain, she just got really defensive and told me that I was mad the whole night. She even said that there was video footage of me chasing the manager down, which made no sense because we didn't even have a party host. I was just trying to get some answers and she was making me feel like I was crazy.

Finally, she agreed to refund our money, but only if we promised not to come back to Sky Zone. It was really insulting because we had spent so much money there over the years. It was just a really disappointing experience and I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon.

Sky Zone Customer Reviews Overview

Sky Zone is a popular indoor trampoline park chain that has received mostly positive reviews. Customers praise the park for its fun, energetic atmosphere and variety of activities available for all ages. Sky Zone is also lauded for its cleanliness and safety measures, ensuring a worry-free experience for families. Additionally, customers appreciate the friendly and helpful staff and the ease of booking parties and events. Some reviewers note that prices can be on the higher side, but overall, the value of the experience is worth it. Overall, Sky Zone earns high marks for its enjoyable and family-friendly environment.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sky Zone contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sky Zone?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sky Zone Customer Service. Initial Sky Zone complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sky Zone above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sky Zone. Discuss the issues you have had with Sky Zone and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.