Thrifty Rent A Car — dishonesty on additional items
In July 16th 2018 I rented a car through Happytoursusa.com and at the Thrifty Rent A Car counter the attendant tried to convince me to accept several items where I said no to all of them. When I returned the car they give me the Statement of Charges where PREM RD SVC was ACCEPTED, and I didn't accepted it. So they charged me $116, 87 plus $9, 09 tax.
They also (both attendants) told me that from certain date tolls can't be paid using cash so I accepted the Sun pass free tolls offered by the attendant. So I drive during 13 days going through the Sun pass tolls convinced I paid for it. Now in my credit card charges it appears $33, 20 plus $69, 69 dollars as Rental Car Tolls.
More Thrifty Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Car Rental - overcharges
- Thrifty Car Rental / Dollar Rent A Car - bad service
- Thrifty Car Rental - car rental ft myers airport 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - a car rental 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior