Thrifty Car Rentalpoor customer service

C Jun 02, 2019

Dropped off car at Thrifty/BWI Airpot on Sunday 6:30PM. I waited over 15 minutes to get an Attendant to check the car in and provide me a receipt. The Attendant was a African American man with long braids, and he never came over to the car. I even walked over to him to ask him to check in the car and he said hello but completely ignored my request. I went inside the terminal to get help, but the one Attendant was quite rude and didn't initially address me. I finally got a receipt for my rental. Horrible customer service...even when the Manager was present.