The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved The Hearst Corporation — unfounded billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Received an "in arrears" billing, demanding immediate payment for an "auto renewal", which I did not sign up for. Besides that, I am paid through March of 2010. I am ANGRY!!
More The Hearst Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
- Hearst - subscription renewal
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books