The Brickwarranty refund expired

C

I purchased a fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave all at the same time from the brick (which I now regret)

I also purchased the extended warrant and was told that if I didn't use it in the five years I would get a refund. Well, the 5 years is over and I patiently waited for a letter of confirmation of how much it was going to be.

Guess what????? nothing came so I called the brick! Guess what I was told? "Oh you had to use that within 90 days you have nothing now"

I sure WAS NOT TOLD THAT when I paid thousands of dollars for my appliances and the warranty. Now does that want to make me want to shop there?

So, I emailed them and it says a reply within 2 days. Another shocker..thats was the 20th and now its the 27th!! They can't even reply in a timely fashion.

• Di
    Ditta17 Aug 05, 2020

Brick customer support or customer service dont take calls, I am calling from 5 days day and night and they dont bother to attend and when I went to see how much busy they are, and what I saw 4 -5 people were sitting at customer service and were laughing and playing and when I asked why they dont attend call when phone is continuously ringing on their back and they said we were so busy and alot of customers and trust my words I was the o ly one who was in brick store at that time. they are cheep people cheep furniture cheep appliances, all old stuff, old staff old sales people who even can not hear and walk properly... I bought almost 15 thousands of stuff and warrenty too but but waht I got back as store credit 2900 and use with in 30 days other wise I ll lose all.