The Brick — warranty refund expired
I purchased a fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave all at the same time from the brick (which I now regret)
I also purchased the extended warrant and was told that if I didn't use it in the five years I would get a refund. Well, the 5 years is over and I patiently waited for a letter of confirmation of how much it was going to be.
Guess what????? nothing came so I called the brick! Guess what I was told? "Oh you had to use that within 90 days you have nothing now"
I sure WAS NOT TOLD THAT when I paid thousands of dollars for my appliances and the warranty. Now does that want to make me want to shop there?
So, I emailed them and it says a reply within 2 days. Another shocker..thats was the 20th and now its the 27th!! They can't even reply in a timely fashion.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect
- Brick - Extended warranty
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem!
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress