The Brick — sofa
Me and my wife purchased a leather sofa paid for the extended warranty and we report a claim on line immediately and we got an answer. They says he gonna send a person to check what the issue. but it not gonna happened we wait for a person but no one came.
He ask to send an another photo of the wearing sofa then after a week he said he declined my warranty hes name honey cooler in The Brick 920 park st Regina SK. How could you defined if you not see personally and what he said someone will check it out
But he did not do. We are valued costumer since 2011 we purchased a lot of item in The Brick and we been experienced different claim but this time is very upsetting look like we been fooling. My name is Conrado Aguilar and mrs Arlene Aguilar from 120 Smith st. North regina SK. Im not sure it happened July 20, 2018. We request repair or refund this item. He said it is a tear so he declined but is No.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect
- Brick - Extended warranty
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem!
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress