The Brickfridge

J

I have been dealing with a warranty repair with the Brick and it is over a month that I am waiting for the fridge to be fixed. Their customer service is horrible and I also had a customer service representative hang up on me when I insisted to speak to a manager because he was not able to resolve my issue.
They keep on telling me we will call you back within 48 hours with an answer and no one ever does; I have to continuously call to see when the part is arriving.
It is a fridge and I would assume a necessity like a fridge they would have the parts in stock rather them needing to order from China.

Was it worth buying the extended warranty? not with this service and I can assure you I will never purchase anything at The Brick!