The Brick — dishwasher and oven
I bought 3 appliances from the brick 6 years ago. The dishwasher was nothing but trouble - a true lemon in every sense of the word. It was a Bosch - a lesser priced - piece of junk maybe? I was blinded by the name. I now see clearly. (Yes I talked to brick - yes I had a repairman twice- yes I talked to Bosch) The latest repairman said it needs over $350 - water valve or something. He says it had been leaking so on top of this it could have caused a flood for the 11 floors below me.
The oven I was just told this morning needs a new information system? panel? - brain I guess. Over $500.00 for a fix. I live alone - with my cat - I probably used the oven 2 years worth of times. My cat doesn't cook, too lazy.
I'm goofing around because I know this is for basically getting things off your back.
Back in the day I bought a second hand Fischer Price high chair. I wrote (yes) to them told them it was second hand and could I order a new plastic arm as it was cracked.
Meanwhile I went to the Dr (yes this is connected) and found out I was expecting my 2nd baby.
I had a notice from post office that day from fisher price - it was a brand new high chair! Just because !
Moral of story back in day - companies listened / read your concerns and went out of there way to try to fix or help.
Anyway hope someone had a laugh. It would be great if The Brick actually read these.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem!
- brick - extended warranty
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress