Telkom SA SOC / lte reconnection

South Africa

Good day

So my LTE was disconnected due to do payment, which I completely understand. I then opted to go to Irene Mall Telkom to make a payment, which I was told I could not do. And need to make an EFT via Absa. So I can not make a payment at a Telkom store, but we have Drones in the sky? I then went and made a payment via EFT which I was then told to wait 48 hours, after 48 hours I was told 3 business days. Now I could simply send a Proof of Payment and have this fixed with anyone in the world except Telkom as they do not do that. Now on the 3rd day when I use the Chat service I was told to send Proof of Payment. Why only on the 3rd day? My LTE is still not connected as I am waiting a response. I understand that I am most certainly not your biggest client but I do have a few friends, where Fibre etc, became available to their respective complexes, and I will not think twice in telling them not to use Telkom for purchases. You are in 2019 but I need to wait 3 days plus for a reconnection, I can pay Dstv at Spar and have my Account Reconnected within 5 minutes. You should maybe go and learn.

Ar