Telkom SA SOCunfinished order

C

I changed my normal telkom line to an adsl, wifi contract which I was told is a very good deal, getting 40gigs wifi per month. I was told a modem will be delivered within a few working days. It is now 2 weeks later, i've received no modem but have received a sms asking how I rate the service... However, I can still do nothing and the order has not been finalised, even though all the consultants I speak to is advsing me that they have the order as finalised.

I went to my nearest telkom store in keywest, krugersdorp only to be told they are out of stock and they will phone me when they receive stock. I will surely be liable to pay my bill at the end of the month for a service i've now waited 2 weeks for... Quite ridiculous and extremely frustrating!!