Telkom SA SOC — cancellation requested
I requested a cancellation of my account in june 2018.
after numerous calls my service has still not been cancelled.
Deductions are still being withdrawn from my account.
I spoke to a consultant who informed me my cancellation instruction was cancelled by TELKOM.
Do date no one can sort this out.
What do I need to do to cancel this service with telkom as I DO NOT need them.
The service is pathetic, the consultants are incompetent.
I want my refund for the months since I instructed for the cancellation and the refund on my deposit.
I have just had it.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018