Telkom/ Adsl Line — service and fault non-repairs
This is the current fault reference number for a fault that has been going on for 4 months. I have called, I have mailed, I have sat on the phone for hours on end begging and pleading for assistance and for this fault to be fixed!!! I have to date received nothing but empty promises and lies. I have had technicians sent out blaming the exchanges, the exchanges blaming the technicians. In fact, everyone blaming everyone else but NOBODY taking responsibility for resolving my line faults. I am at your mercy as I need an ADSL line and you are the only organisation that supplies them. I have bought 4G of top-ups this month of January 2010 alone - due to your line dropping constantly and forcing me to restart my downloads/ uploads. Since Thursday evening - 22nd I have purchased 3G alone. If you look at the downloads I am doing you will see that it is the same stuff over and over and over again - all unsuccessful. It is not porn or arbitrary rubbish, but work related. My clients are screaming at me since I am unable to do anything without losing connection multiple times during any one hour/ minute!!! At what stage is Telkom going to a: Fix this fault, B: Accept responsibility and get a senior person out to resolve it, C: Pay me back all the money that I have paid you in terms of rental and usage for a service which I have not had for the last 4 months????????????
Email_id 501971 - Number of most recent emailed complaint to Telkom.
More Telkom/ Adsl Line Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018