The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TD Bank — new policy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I read the latest complaints about TD Bank, and while is true the horrors about their "new upgrade system" Have you notice that their policies have changed as well? I found last week that a bank check is no longer free, in fact it was cheaper to go to my local convenient store and purchase a money order. Worse, this week I found out that they are holding my direct deposit for several days. My check use to be release to the bank on Friday and made available by the bank on Saturday, after finding that the money was not there Saturday I learned that under their new policy the money will no be released until Tuesday. Since the bank does business on Saturday and Sunday, (that is the "convenience") that makes it a total of 4 DAYS! That is worse then any other bank, and there is nothing convenient about it. I suggest you look into this and consider changes banks. I know I will!
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues