TD Canada Trust Bank — recent letter re heir potential
Recently received. Letter from Paul Alfred Thomas, TD Canada Trust Bank, [protected]@gmail.com, stating that I might be an heir to a Joe Granke who died in 2007 in London. Is this for real or a scam? I am highly suspicious especially since the letter is not on any bank letterhead and the city is listed as Ontario, which I know is not a city.
More TD Canada Trust Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues