The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TD Bank — extreme delay in posting direct deposits
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today I got paid by my employer as I do every two weeks, but this time TD Bank is experiencing "delays" posting transactions to customer's accounts. I have no access to funds that are mine. The deposit can be proven with a pay stub that funds were transferred to my specific TD Bank account number on today's date. Yet, still no access to my funds. Any bank that cannot post CASH DEPOSITS (direct deposit=cash) in a timely manner does not deserve my business. The is the LAST in a long line of bad experiences that I have had with TD Bank. I recommend to anyone reading this post that the immediately take their funds, investments, insurance, loans or any other product and transfer them to a more reputable company. TD Bank is NOT Commerce Bank by a long shot.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues