Targetunethical methods

I was checking out in a Target store and the clerk asked if I would like a Target special customer card. She said I would get 5% discount off my purchases. I told her I didn't want a credit card, and she said it was a discount card, and she could take my info. quickly and get me checked out. I thought this was like my Kroger grocery card that gives me a discount on certain purchases. After she entered my purchases, she ran my debit card, so I assumed my purchases were on my debit card. Next month I got a bill for the purchases, checked my bank and nothing was paid out of that account. However, the purchases had to be paid in full within 30 days or I would be hit with a 29.96% interest. I called the company and told them to cancel the card; then I was 2 days late on one payment and got hit with their interest and a $25 charge. I will never again go into a Target store. BTW: I was told by a former employee that they are encouraged to "hook" customers into the credit cards. I can pay my off; what about poor people who never get out from under that debt.

maj james Sep 07, 2012

"Also, you will notice that while I may be a bit sarcastic, flippant, or sardonic, I never resort to name calling as you have. I stick to facts and my opinion of the complaint - I never get nasty or cuss as you have, and you have the nerve to complain that there is no moderation. Nice debate skills you have." - Beautifully stated.

You got to love new b's like armywife+5 who come on and tell everyone how the site should be run, lots of lulz from this clown. Per Brenda's comment, I too took a look see at the trollwife's history here. Lots of snarky OP bashing. Tsk tsk troll.

• Dv
    DV8 ED Sep 07, 2012

Armywife+5, You are a lying c unt. Your own comments prove you a liar. What have you added to the majority of the complaints you've commented on? Nothing but c unty snark. Go piss in an electric outlet skanky b itch.

RegularsOfMy3cents Sep 08, 2012

Brenda still has a chip on her shoulder because we kicked her out of our exclusive my3cents club.

• Dv
    DV8 ED Sep 08, 2012

I doubt Brenda's been kicked out of anywhere. She is a straight shooter from what I've seen and would be an asset anywhere she chooses to participate.

RegularsOfMy3cents Sep 08, 2012

Classic denial. DVD ED is one of Brenda's many personalities, along with Paul Vance, Tasha, Gatortracks, and many more.,

RegularsOfMy3cents Sep 08, 2012

Let us not forget her homosexual sockpuppet squidfather.

• Co
    compressed cranium Sep 09, 2012

Thanks for confirming the obvious armywife, that your head is stuck firmly up your a ss. Now take a breath mint for that nasty smelly c unt mouth of yours.

You were/are a fetid, foul cu nt. And not the nice, soft, pink, want to cuddle up against it and make sweet love to it cu nt, either. No, I mean the harsh, [censored]ly, grey, reeks of sour milk, dripping with the juices of a dozen sailors (and one agreeable dachshund) kind of cu nt.

So long as you don't whip your flaps out and smear your fetid juices over other board members, I'll have no problems with you.

Cranial Compression Sep 09, 2012

No I didn't. I connected through my gmail. Pull your head out of armywife's ### and get some oxygen to that brain. Don't ASSuME.

Cranial Compression Sep 09, 2012

I can explain it over and over but can't make you understand. Herp derp.

Comments

Cranial Compression Sep 09, 2012

@ Armywife - Paranoid ###. I'm not SF. And if memory serves, YOU brought your husband into it on the question you posted on. Don't want your personal life or family discussed - don't post it online.

• Br
    **Brenda** Sep 09, 2012

Yes you did bring up your husband in this thread Armywife.

• Ji

HMMMM POOR LITTLE BRENDA AND THE PSU87 AT HER MERCY

• F in TARD
    message from
    Psu87 6th of Sep, 2012

You're 60 and you're an f in total TARD!

YOU ARE!!! [censored]ING CRAZY! STOP SENDING ME MSGS.!
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT COURT THING COMING UP!
    AFTER THIS, TG WILL BE SHOPPING AT PRADA, GUCCI, AND ALL THOSE HIGH END SHOPS!
    HIT 'EM UP, STYLE!!!

SO MUCH FOR KEEPING YOUR"PIE HOLE" SHUT, EH?

OH, AND THE DOUBLE POSTING PSU87, STOP BEING A COPYKAT, THAT WAS ONLY DONE BY 1 OTHER PERSON, AND THAT GUY HASN'T HAD A CRUSH IN YEARS, UNTILL HE MET ME!!
    TRUE STORY!

cylo Sep 12, 2012

This is why alot of us don't want any of these Target stores to open up in Canada, we see the problems you all are having and we don't want this crap here. We need to figure out a way to put these Target stores out of business. I hate cheap crap any how.

cylo Sep 30, 2012

its OK M3C slimjim, I hit a nerve with "Squadfather", I am not worried. lol. i still hate target and hate to see the day they come into Canada, we don't need the cheap garbage here. Why don't you go kill yourself "Squadfather, " YOU WASTE OF SKIN. Maybe you are too poor that you can't afford the better stuff, but a lot of us work hard for our money that we can afford to buy good quality material goods. I feel sorry for you, such an angry angry American who is probably in debt up to his ### and is suffering because of the bad economy. .I DON'T NEED TO IMPRESS YOU OR ANYONE. The truth hurts doesn't it PORKY. ha ha, I am not even fat, I work out everyday, it just shows you how ignorant people like old squadfather is. ha haaha haha haha haha hah. Too funny. WE DON'T NEED TARGET. Canada is thriving and we are all happy.

cylo Sep 30, 2012

keep Target out of Canada, we don't need your ### company here, especially if they are doing their business unethically. We don't need lying garbage companies out here. Canada is an honest country. Don't like my blog, too bad.

cylo Sep 30, 2012

by the way SQUADFATHER, why is it, that on this complaints board, the majority of complaints are coming from you Americans about bad companies from your own country? And you ignoramuses wonder why we don't want them in ours? You stupid fool. Canada has a reputation of being one of the best ethical countries in the world and we'd like to keep it that way THANK YOU.

• Pa
    Paul Vance Oct 01, 2012

Russia is one nation that says so. Canada is a retentive and cowardly nation with a history of coping with an inferiority complex in relation to its bigger brother down south. It also mentions Canada's insecurity over its sovereignty in the Arctic Circle, an issue that has been a touchy subject between the Canadian and Russian governments in recent years.

Anti-abortionists have called the Prime Minister cowardly. The Federation of Canadian Municipalities has been dubbed cowardly by Canadians themselves. George W. Bush was slipped a secret GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD from Canada’s cowardly legal powers on 24 October, 2011 allowing the former U.S. president to once again slip through the fingers of justice fighters aiming to bring him in for alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity.

cylo Oct 02, 2012

Squadfather, you are an idiot. Your country is going downnnnnnnnnnnnn.

• De
    deezil Oct 02, 2012

Canadas sucks almost as much ### as you do cylo. USA all the way baby!!!

cylo Oct 02, 2012

To whomever is complaining about target, , , that's why a lot of us do not want this garbage u.s store in Canada. People are losing their jobs at Zellers here just so a god dam target can open up, well these people said they will not work at target, nor will they shop there. I know I won't. target is GARBAGE. Furthermore, Canada does not need any u.s stores here.

• ^ You are soooo ignorant!

Target Stores are always clean, the Employees are friendly, and they have Mossimo !
    Go online, and order the "MOST EXPENSIVE" item they have, BUT check to be sure that they will ship to your Vast Wasteland of a Country...

Just think how Jealous the girls at Classic Spa will be when you change into something comfy after working your Double Shift!

• De
    deezil Oct 04, 2012

M3C Slimjim loves ###.

• Why The Long Faces Oct 08, 2012

Dispute the charge and the account by demanding to see your signature on the credit app.

cylo Dec 15, 2012

deezil, look at the problems in your country, look at all the shootings.. USA all the way? Ha, what a joke. We here in Canada are shocked at the problems in the U.S

• Pa
    Paul Vance Dec 17, 2012

Look at the problems in Canada. Losers.

cylo Jun 07, 2013

Target is garbage and not worth the money they charge for it. It won`t be long before they are another dirty tired store like Walmart.

cylo Jun 07, 2013

Linda, it just shows you how desperate Target is to make money. The Americans don`t want to admit that thier economy is in big trouble so they live in ignorance. Thats why they need to open up thier stores here in Canada. Well, alot of us are starting to shop locallly and support our own country, made in Canada only.