Having problems with Target?

Target reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2006. The latest review Red card payment was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint kpop bts albums/exo albums was resolved on Dec 23, 2018. Target has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 672 reviews. Target has resolved 185 complaints.

Target Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 591 3869 (Online Experience)
+1 800 440 0680 (Guest Relations)
+1 800 888 9333 (Gift Registry & Target Lists)
+1 877 798 2743 (Pharmacy & Clinic)
+1 800 544 2943 (Target Gift Cards)
+1 800 544 3875 (Target Gift Card Business Orders)
+1 800 424 6888 (Redcard Guest Services)
+1 612 815 9922 (Target Mastercard - Outside the USA)
+1 888 729 7331 (Target Debit Card)
PO Box 9350
Minneapolis, Minnesota
United States - 55440-9350

Target Complaints & Reviews

Target — black friday phone customer service

The item is 1720936, Graco Car Seat - color studio. I called on 11/28/17 to inquire about stock availability...

Targettarget.com order

I cancelled my online order at Target.com it has been 38hrs. I used my Target gift card ending in 1974. My order #[protected]. The order is still not cancelled. I need my refund amount returned to my Target gift card. So I can purchase my new items in time for Christmas. I made a complaint with Better Business Bureau about Target. I can't get anyone to help me.

Targetonline order

I have placed 2 online orders within a week and they have both been wrong,... The first was a order (Order #[protected]) piece pj set for my son and hexbug toy.. The toy was in the box but the pajamas were not, I called and the lady I spoke to was very nice and refunded my money but the pjs weren't on sale anymore and I had to go and reorder them (Order #[protected])... I was really upset but then I noticed that they were on sale bogo 60% off so figured what the heck ill order him another one.. Well I ordered 2, the same one as before and a spiderman one... It came and the original one I ordered was missing part of the outfit, a little bow that comes with it, I haven't called because I dont' know that it will do any good at this point, and frankly I am just too busy at this time of year to deal with it, which is why I was shopping online... Makes me upset because I love target but I dont know that I will be using the online features again anytime soon...

Targetpork roast

I purchased a 5 pound pork roast and trimmed off a "slab" of fat weighing 2-1/2 pounds. Once cooked, this 5 pound roast barely fed my family of 4. The roast was packaged in string mesh making it difficult to know how much fat was on this piece of meat. While I don't look to Target as specializing in high quality meat, I do expect that what I buy won't be poor value. This was very poor value!

pork roast

• Po
          pobarjenkins Dec 12, 2017

$12.70 for five pounds of pork is fairly cheap. Additionally, most superstores like Target and Walmart aren't really "known" for their meat cases and butchers. In my experience, high quality, less fatty meats are going to be more expensive.

Targetservice

I was at a Target store #1192 in Middletown nj. on friday 11:00 .I was a witness to a manager yelling and treating a sample person that isn't a store employee about a product that they didn't have available in the store..the manager told this person to go look for it in the backroom, I don't have time to look for it..I couldn't believe it..i work in the customer service field and never seen a manager do that in front of people..I can only imagine how she treats her employees..I would like to know how you handle these situations...Her name was Cynthia..I found out by asking a cashier..I wasn't the only one witnessed it..

Targetagent & service

Hi, This is the worst customer service I have experienced!!! I placed my order online on Nov 28, order no is [protected]. I received an email on Dec 5 saying the item has arrived, but I did not see anything. Therefore I called Target the second day. The agent said they need to wait for at least 48hrs to resend the shipping to me. so I wait and wait till today. Of course I did not receive the item.

Then I talked to the first agent online, she told me she can't replace the order for me. She suggested to refund the payment then have me to re-order both items online. However, I was not able to re-order that online as one of the items required to ship it with more than $25. Then the chat got disconnected.

After that, I talked to another agent (Prince) online which required me to explained everything from the beginning again, then she told me she can't replace the order for me and have me to call [protected].

I followed her introduction, and called. The agent name Sue?? a male gave me terrible attitude. He said he can't help at first. I told him the online agent forwarded this contact to me and said you can help. He then took a look of the case, and tried to replace the order for me as the online system did not allow me to place the order with less than 25 dollars. The order no# [protected].

I asked if there is anyway I can get the shipment earlier, he said no. I can only receive the order on Dec 12. I said it's fine then i passed my credit card information to him.

Nevertheless, I received an email immediately saying the arrival date would be Dec 14!!! Of course I asked him, he did not explain, but blame at me with a horrible attitude. I told him I will be out of town on Dec 13, so I would need that before Dec 13. He did not try to help for a faster shipping method, but continued to blamed on me. I was so mad at this type of customer service. Then I hanged up. After 2 mins, he cancelled the order for me without my authorization.!!!

Just a small order, it wasted me so much time, and eventually I have received nothing. Please have your manager to contact me @ [protected]@yahoo.com.hk/ [protected]

Case # [protected]

Target — christmas nutcracker figure - item #[protected]

ORDER # [protected] - Placed 12/01/17 - received 12/07/17 --Ordered this Nutcracker figure online to avoid...

Targetonline order

I placed a order online for a sale you had for a 6 piece towel set for $4 and requested In store pickup so i get to the store and my order was Wrong i was then advised that i had to contact the online Customer Service and i did the Rep Apologized and Stated that he was going to issue a Refund then Resubmit my Order which he did. How ever i received the order today which was Wrong for the second time so i once again had to Contact the Customer Service Dept and i explained my issue and your Customer Service Rep HUNG UP IN MY FACE. So i called back and explained my issue and that Rep told me it's nothing they could do for me I'm a paying Customer my card was used to place a order with your Compnay and for Your employees to treat me in such a Nasty way is distasteful and disrespectful these Agents need to be trained again on how to deal with your Customers this left a BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH FOR TARGET AND I WILL NEVER SHOP ONLINE OR IN STORE EVER AGAIN

online order

Target — up & up diapers

I went to target a few days ago & Spent $600. I still have my receipt. We are a family of 6 so we try to buy...

Targetwrong amount of payment processed

I made an on line purchase. I had a giftard and debit card to use. I entered the giftcard info and then debit. All of the money was taken off of my debit card. I called a representative to correct the transaction. He canceled the previous sale and re-entered it correctly taking it off of my giftcard first and remaining off of my debit. I checked my bank account and he still did not use the giftcard! Made me angry because he was adamant that the prob was fixed. The new rep said you can just use the giftcard on line or in the store but that wasnt the point. I was using the card for that transaction!!

Targetonline purchase [protected]

Purchased the item on 11/23/17 received a email stated i will get two package. one will be on 11/28/17 and the second with be on 11/29. i got my first one on time but did not received the second package on 11/29. the customer service line was extreme busy and could not get hold of anybody in the chat room. i finally got hold of someone on the customer services line. I was not happy that i will get my second package till the end of the week. i did not get any email or any form notification about items will be late. horrible customer services.

Target — customer service return/exchange xbox one kinect

I'm complaining about employees at a target branch and the horrible customer service given concerning an...

Spring Valley

Targetcafe

Saw an incident at the Prince Georges Target in 3500 East-West Hwy #1200, Hyattsville, MD 20782 Hyattsville, MD at PG Mall today at the CAFE Stand at around 8:10 pm. While at Target, works walked back to the back room of the CAFE some couple of teenagers stole lots of food and Nothing was done about it. Works at target did not even realized food was missing from the Pizza hut stand or from any of the displays. I think there should be way more security and also they should have security cameras and security workers looking at these type of activities. That is why this target is very bad because this location permits those kinds of crime. Target will be losing a lot of money if this continues to happen. I think this location should be closed because stealing is happen more often then you think. See the security videos and see to it that these criminals will not do it again. These kids seem like they been stealing from target for a while because they know no security is doing nothing to stop them.

• Po
                      pobarjenkins Nov 29, 2017

Unless you are an employee of this Target or have somehow been personally victimized by the theft issues, it really isn't any of your concern. At most what you can do is tell an employee if you see something happening while you are present. There are limitations when it comes to confronting thieves and the store may not have the financial resources to hire more security.

"These kids seem like they been stealing from target for a while"
                      I hope you personally have physical proof or evidence of this claim that you are making.

Targetonline ordering issue

11/27/2017- I went to order an amazon fire 8 32GB tablet in pink because it was such a great deal at 89.99 plus 15% off!The deal ended at 11:59pm I spent the evening trying to order it online and kept getting that it was unavailable within 100 miles.So I tried the blue case one and it said adding to cart...YAY!.. then, on the side, it popped up that it was out of stock. Today, 11/28/2017, they have them again... the gal I chatted with just said that they sell out quickly and get them in quickly is all. Was the online ordering working? Do you know if there will be deals after Christmas on them or is there any way to resolve the issue with the ordering online. I love shopping at target and get all my diapers there as well.
                    Thanks for any way you can help me.
                    Thanks!

Targetbose soundlink color ii

Good morning. I paid full price for the product listed above yesterday at the Nicollet Mall Target store. When I opened the product, it was clear that it was purchased by someone else and then returned to the store, for whatever reason. Thus, a used product was being sold as if it was new. The speaker itself was dirty, and based on my use of the Bose Connect app, I could determine that it had been linked to two other idividuals iPhones. I was able to clean the product and clear out the other individuals bluetooth connections; the product seemingly works fine. However, I do not like the fact that I paid full price ($140.42) for a used product. Expect less. Pay more.

bose soundlink color ii

Targetholiday spend 75 get 25 off

I came in to target b/c of your advertising of the deal on buying holiday items. Spend 75 and get 25 off. I had $82 worth of lights, wreath box and wrapping paper. When i got up to the register the discount didn't happen. Both the cashier and I were surprised. A manager came over and quite rudely explained that it is Wondershop items only. I had looked online and at a sign in the store. I was not under the impression from your marketing that was the case. The sign in the store said it did not include Google home items and a few other brands, food, candy, etc which said to me that it did include other brands. It wasn't until my unfortunate saga at the register that we realized my Philips brand Christmas lights didn't count. I was very upset. I found in some small print online that it said select Wondershop items only. Wow, this is really misleading advertising in multiple places. Not only did I walk away disappointed yesterday, I felt deceived. I have been a longtime Target customer and Redcard holder and will continue to be, but I would appreciate it if you were more careful in how you advertise your deals. I know Target is not about misleading customers. Please deeply consider this going forward. Thank you!

Target — dented microwave

Bought a microwave and when we got home we learned it was dented, screws were missing, and the plastic button...

Targetxbox game

Target refused to honor the return policy set forth in Texas Law. Target company return policy violates Texas law by preventing opened console/computer games from being returned. Texas law states consumers have the right to return anything within 14 days. The packaging was deceptive by not clearly stating it was not a complete game and target would not return or exchange the item. Told me to sell it on e-bay. They need to honor the law and at least give me store credit.

• Ga
                              gatortracks Nov 25, 2017

There is no such law.

• Sh
                              Shaun R. Nov 25, 2017

I'd be interested in reading this 'law.' I'd appreciate if you could give me the reference.

Targetessential vegetables

This is not my first issue with this brand. Trying to open them up with a can opener, both electric and manual cannot be done.
                            Poor product line.

You need to do something about the poor quality of your cans.

I also have pictures of what we had to do to open a can a yellow wax beans.

I will no longer purchase these products from Target

Sincerely,
                            Pat Maurer
                            2251 $t John's PL
                            Woodbury Minnesota 55129

essential vegetables
                            essential vegetables

Targetsecurity

I went shopping with my friends at target. The security guard named Jess decided to follow us around the store. As we approached the register she was stand at the exit door. Mind you she did not check anyone else receipt at the door. As soon as we approached the door she asked my friends and I for our receipts when she clearly saw all our items was paid for and all the paid items was bagged. I do not appreciate being targeted at the store. I feel highly disrespected.