Targetassociate charged me twice for an item on a promotion

C

I purchased one Bounty paper towel and one Cheer detergent and two Charmain Tissue
paper that was on a promotion. The Associate mistakenly charged me for an additional
Bounty paper towel. When I realize this, I turn right back and went back to the store and went back to the associate to look at the receipt because she charged me twice. She agreed, and initial the receipt and told me to go to customer service. I explain the matter to the associate and and she called a gentlemen over to go and check my story. I was gone for a while I thought talking with the associate double charged me. I was informed the reason he was taking so long was because he was looking at the video. To make sure. I fekt like a criminal. Then he returned and said to customer service associate that I only recieve one Bounty paper towel. Because of the promotion and receiving a gift cards with it, which I used to purchase a vacuum cleaner there. I was not going to get my full refund for what she charged me. What an injustice. Because I did purhase the four items to get (2) $5.00 gift cards. Target Stores I know you can do better than this. Don't make yur customer feel like a criminal. Can not find Target's complaint section on line.