Takealotchukbok 15 piece heavy bottom stainless steel cookware set

On the 6th of July, I bought the 15 piece heavy bottom stainless steel cookware set and surprisingly my order was delivered on the 9th of July. Unfortunately I was not at the office at the time that it was delivered at my workplace. I only got a chance to open my parcel in the evening and I must say, I was not happy at all with the quality of the spoons and shovel. They look rusty and that is a safety hazard because I will be dishing out meals with them. I don't know how one can package such for a customer but I would like to request that they be replaced or you can come fetch the whole set and I get my money back.