Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Logo

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group

Having problems with Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group?

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Customer Service Contacts

1888 888 4757 (Customer Service)
+1 972 556 6044 (Customer Service)
+1 214 761 2660 (NM Credit Services)
+1 214 741 6911 (Designer Representatives & Vendor Opportunities)
P.O. Box 650589
Dallas, Texas
United States - 75265-0589

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Customer Service. Initial Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Complaints & Reviews

Neiman Marcusblocking my card

Aug 25th I applied for the card. Once I received the card I put it away until I wanted to use it.. now October 18th I went on line and order a pair of boots for $255.00 it went through and I received a confirmation email. Then 2-3 hrs later I received a email telling me my order was cancelled... when I called customer service nobody could tell me why, all they said was call card services in the morning... called in the morning and a lady says oh yea Shawn left some notes here saying you have to fax over your photo ID, SS#, utility bill and proof of income! When I asked why do I need to further identify myself! She said Shawn has to explain that. So I said transfer me to Shawn, she did and it went straight to VM... left my Number and Shawn never reached back. Now I feel like I've been profiled because what's the point of me identifying myself and send over the same information I used to get approved for the card in the first place. Nobody has any answers! And if my information was needed AGAIN then why did it take for me to make a order after almost 2 months of having the card. Why didn't they call before or send a letter stating this! Before sending me the card. Now my card is completely Blocked! With NO EXPLANATIONS WHATSOEVER.

Sep 17, 2019

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group — canada goose jacket

Dear sirs, I went to the neiman Marcus store in Boston at Copley place to buy my son a winter jacket for...

Jul 21, 2019

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group — gucci shoes

My husband purchased me a pair of Gucci Shoes for my Birthday from Neiman Marcus online. He wanted to...

Jul 07, 2019

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group — return

My Name is Nakai Barrientos and I had purchased my wedding gown at the Cherry Creek Denver store on March 9...

Apr 11, 2019

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group — service

The store manager was so rude. Her name was Amanda when I ask her what. 1800 number she said she couldn't...

Feb 19, 2019

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group — employee interaction

I was shopping with my friend. It was my friend's first time at the Short Hills Mall and he wa...

Jan 13, 2019

Neiman Marcus — wn12022699351/ysl loulou wallet

I purchased this bag in September 2018!! I missed the deadline for return for this wallet and the store...

Neiman Marcus — unethical behavior. the company sent me a knock off case for 700 dollar sunglasses.

Gentlemen, Good Morning. First let me tell you a little about myself. My name if Chief Warrant Officer 4...

Neiman Marcusorder process / customer service

I THOUGHT that Neiman Marcus was a retail establishment that focused on providing excellent customer service. My experience was anything but that. I reached out to purchased (4) pairs of shoes during the current sale. I encountered a sales associate via phone who seemed to be new in her role. I had to repeat things numerous times, was placed on hold a couple of times for the tune of 47 minutes. When the associate finally came back to the line I asked what was taking so long and she advised that she had to take care of some things with her manager that were unrelated to me. OMG, so a customer who is trying to place an order is put on hold for 47 minutes (intermittently) for things that don't even involve their order???? I asked to speak with a manager and once the manager came to the line, he was casual, unconcerned and as I explained the situation to him said that he wasn't sure what the problem was. From there it went from bad to worse. Net, net I asked that my order be canceled. I am completely underwhelmed by Neiman Marcus and their customer service and probably won't ever shop there again.

• Ad
        adam silber Jan 02, 2019

Just 47 minutes..how bout 50. No problem???wow very rude ... No wonder they are near bankrupt ...

Neiman Marcus — handbags/ repair shop

I went to the Neiman Marcus at ClearFork Fort Worth to have my Louis Vuttion bag repaired. I told the manager...

Neiman Marcus — rugs

I bought two rugs in May online. The rugs have shed since we put them down, This is August and they are still...

Neiman Marcus — delay in receiving pre printed return label

I have now made 2 phone calls & have been waiting since June 25th for a pre printed return label so I can...

Neiman Marcus — unethical and racist behavior

On April 28, 2018, I attempted to return an Este Lauder Foundation at the Galleria Mall location in South...

Neiman Marcus — rude behavior by john. l at neiman marcus natick, ma

Hello, My wife and I have been shopping in NM Natick for over a decade and have spent well over 100K in...

Neiman Marcus — the unethical service provided by mary zigman at the topanga canyon location

With all do respect in regards to your return policy, I attempted to return a pair of designer shoes I...

Neiman Marcusgucci sales person lori or laurie

Topanga Woodland Hills location, this will be my second purchase of a Gucci purse from this location, and most likely my last! In the past I've always been so pleased with the help and respect I've received from employees at nemins! Laurie or Lori who ever was in the Gucci section of the topanga nemins Friday April 13 I believe is so incredibly rude over the phone and in person it's just not acceptable especially from a store like this! She was rude to not only myself but rude to my friend who was purchasing the Gucci purse for me to the point my friend thought this woman was racist! I'm so upset and saddened by this insident I request this woman to be addressed and this problem to be solved. Thank you for your time I truly hope you take this matter seriously and this is addressed immediately. Thank you.

Neiman Marcusloss prevention services, I would have expected better

I made a purchase on 2/15/18 and it was to be sent to my home. On 3/10/18 I finally realized I never received my shoes and contacted customer service. I was informed that I would need to contact the store directly because the purchase was made there. I contacted the store and was informed that I would need to file a police report, which I did on 3/19/18. I provided this information to loss prevention on 3/20/18 and was informed by staff, Katherine that she would need to speak with her supervisor Linda because they did not understand why so much time passed before they were contacted. I then received a call from Supervisor Linda Heyward on 3/22/18 stating that I would not be receiving the shoes or a refund for the shoes because they can not be responsible for what occurs on my property. Also because I waited so long to contact them and at this point there was nothing that they can do. I informed them that I never received any tracking information for the shoes and my receipt states that a signature is needed for the delivery. I asked Katherine for the tracking number because evidently I never received one, which she provided. According to FED-EX the package was left at my front door, when I questioned loss prevention about this I was informed that even though it states this on my receipt, if the item is not atleast 900$ then a signature is not needed, but this was not explained to me when I purchased the item and again my receipt reflects something else. I am trying to understand how if I never received my item that I purchased, how am I not being compensated in some way. I am a regular shopper at Neiman Marcus but from this incident I will never step another foot in this store. I feel as though I was robbed and the manner in which I was handled by Loss prevention was totally disappointing. I was being treated as if I stole this item that I paid for, I was even told by Katherine (Loss Prevention) that there was an incident recently that a woman stated she never received her item and then tried to return them 6 months later as if this was something that felt as though I was trying to do. The shoes were not expensive but with the way that I am being treated, I will make sure every outlet that I can find will hear about this incident and understand that we as the consumers who patronize the store should not be treated like common criminals.

Neiman Marcuscustomer service

On February 10th, 2018 my husband bought me Tom Ford Rive D'ambre perfume from Neiman Marcus in San Francisco, for Valentin day. I was so excited because I wanted it for quite some time. The sales person promised that this perfume is the best on the market and would stay all day long after I expressed some concerns. Unfortunately, he was not being honest and had no real knowledge about this perfume. After I was gifted this perfume, I couldn't wait to wear it. I am so upset and disappointed when after 30 minutes the fragrance completely gone! From my body or clothes there was nothing!!! My husband paid $230 for an unscented liquid. On March 4th, we came back to Neiman Marcus, we live in Sacramento, it take us for 2 hours' drive (plus gas) to San Francisco. I wanted to exchange my perfume and I explained my situation, but I was refused the exchange (I have original package and receipt) by the store manager Teresa. She seemed very uninterested and continued saying, "We can't exchange it, this is our policy".
          I was humiliated and disappointed, I don't understand this "policy" this is not my fault. First of all, the sales person reassured me it will be stay all day long even thought I hesitated, I trust someone who was shirred by such a reputable company. Second, they have 60 day return policy, I brought it back after only 25 days. I used it once and just wanted to replace for another perfume that actually works. I've never dealt with a situation like this. Please be aware of purchasing from Neiman Marcus. The company may be reputable but unfortunately their sales people are not.

Neiman Marcus — horrible customer service

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018, at 12:30 pm I get a call from my mother that she is arguing with the assistant...

Neiman Marcussystemic delivery issues on orders

January 16, 2018

Dear Neiman Marcus Customer Service:
            I thought you should be aware of the irritating customer service I received from Neiman Marcus after ordering a pair of shoes that eventually never materialized.
            I ordered the pair of shoes back in October (10/18/2017: WN10381296899) with hopes of having them for Christmas. When I ordered them, it indicated they were the last pair in my size (I was thrilled). But then after waiting for 2 weeks and not hearing anything, I reached out to customer service to find out they were "delayed" and my shipping date was sometime in November.
            Then it starts to get really annoying ….
            So for the next three months, I received almost daily emails notifying me that my order status had changed and I would need to email customer service within 24 hours or my order would be cancelled!
            So almost daily, I responded to the increasingly annoying messages indicating I would wait for my order.
            Then around January 8th, I receive another email simply stating the order couldn't be fulfilled and it would be cancelled.
            When I inquired to customer service, I received your canned responses just with different first and last name initials at the end of them … then after getting so frustrated, I told them I was going to cancel my credit card, I received a nice note back stating:
            Ricardo A
            Thank you for contacting Neiman Marcus online.

You are most welcome. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way we possibly can. If you have any further questions or concerns you may contact us directly at [protected], via chat or by email. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for shopping with us. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

Regards,
            Ricardo A
            12 Jan, 11:19

Here's the thing … I went onto Amazon, ordered the exact shoe but in Navy Blue, ½ price and had it the next day!!!
            If I were on your customer service team, I would have reached out mid-process and asked if there were any other colors that might interest me … say for example Navy Blue (which I purchased from Amazon) or Black Leather (which I purchased directly from Vince.com) … but no, they just kept sending annoying status emails and canned responses to my questions.
            I will admit, there were times when I wasn't so pleasant, you could hear the frustration in my emails … but then again, customer service was anything but helpful.
            Regards, Evelyn K