Takealotorder collecting

C

Hi

Please see below.

I need someone to look into this service. Christmas is a special part of the year and gifts are bought till the last day. I was told to collect my order and the collections department closes at 5pm. There was a string of cars and Takealot took no responsibility. They just allowed the security to shut the gate and tell people to leave. No information, no apology no resume date.

I called the call center for information instead of being rude to the security like everyone else. The consultant spoke to me like everything I said was a lie. The times on the email was wrong she says and I shouldn't have been there. BUT a woman came out and she was able to collect. her car was on the outside. Then another couple collected. So why the discrimination. It has been 20 minutes since she said she will contact me in 5min. I ran away from work to collect my gift. Now, I have to find something and I'm working till 5pm.

This really wrecked Christmas as the gift I bought still has to be engraved.

Please look into this.

Cc:

TAKEALOT Collection Notification
Order Number: 9439034 Ordered on [protected]:10:31
Hi claudine,

Great news, your takealot order (9439034) is waiting for you at our Cape Town warehouse!

You can collect your goodies during the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 8h30 - 20h00
Saturday & Sunday: 8h30 - 17h00
Public Holidays: 8h30 - 12h30
(16th, 26th, 27th Dec & 2nd Jan)
(Closed on Christmas Day & New Year's Day)

You can collect at the following address:

Block B
Montague Park Business Estate
Plattekloof Road
Montague Gardens

GPS coordinates:
33°51'06.0" S
18°31'36.0" E

Click here for a map and directions.

If you need further assistance give us a call on [protected]; or email [protected]@takealot.com.

takealot.com
Shop anything you can imagine

• Al
    Alethes Oct 13, 2019

Good Day
    I hereby wish to complain about my order and I am not happy about this order
    My order no is [protected]
    I ordered an airfryer Phillip s turbo fryer
    I recieved
    the fryer without accessories
    Please have a look at the this
    Alethea Olayan
    [email protected]
    [protected]

• Nv
    NvR29 Apr 07, 2019

My pots arrived slightly damaged. I ignored it and ordered knife set. This too arrived with indentation / scratch marks.

I ordered car magnetic holder for my phone. It arrived and looked NOTHING like the image from which I decided to purchase it.

Needless to say I am highly disappointed.

• Th
    Thembani Judith Mangaba Feb 25, 2019

Good day
    I didn't receive my order [protected] and when I track it down on the system it says delivered at 14:53 received by lethabo i don't know anybody by that name and courier people didn't call me

• Wi
    WilliamT69 Feb 12, 2019

I have a problem with my digital library, I unfortunately am not always able to call, but they give you no option for email. So because I cannot call, I cannot get this sorted. This is ridiculous in the digital age.

• Te
    Terje Moen Jan 22, 2019

Ordered a keyboard for my Son's Christmas present on 14th December. Dealing with lies and hundreds of calls/emails since.
    Hi Terje, your Takealot order #[protected] is out for delivery and will arrive before 5:00 PM today. Track delivery http://take.al/t/2kL72

Very unhappy and ready and willing to take legal action.
    Liars.

• Sh
    Shoppers Wizz Jan 06, 2019

I did not buy anything from them for ages. My shopping history is empty but on 14/12/2018 3 amounts of $9.66 was deducted from my BMO MASTERCARD Please help on the card it stated TAKEALOT.ZAF
    My email address is [email protected]

• Mp
    Mpho10 Dec 11, 2018

Good day, I didn't receive SD card for software, can you please assist as I am not able to use GPS. Regards Mpho here is order number [protected]