Taco Cabanavery rude customer service!

G Review updated:

I went to a taco cabana on the 7th of this month august and i had the worst customer service ever. The guy at the drive thru was really rude i have a witness not sure why he was so rude but in my order i asked for chips and queso he argued with me telling me that i didn't which i know i did because thats all my co worker wanted to eat well after a while i just said alright how much would it be to get some chips? He said we don't take orders at the window? Then i asked if i could speak with his manager. The manager didn't even bother to go to the window he just said we can't take orders from the window all i wanted was to get some chips that in ordered in the first place the guy in the drive thru told me that I'm wasting his time which there were no other cars behind me and you don't tell that to CUSTOMERS which give you Business. So i went inside to speak with the manager which i have no idea WHY he is manager since he didn't want to hear me or be accommodating at all they were both rude the manager wouldn't look me in the eyes and i have had it so i contacted the corporate office they submitted a complaint but they never responded back to me so i guess rude and unprofessional ism runs in the company all the way up the chain!

• Re
    Renae72 Oct 22, 2018

Went to taco cabana at 202 s loop 336w conroe at 7:15am ordered are food kept having excuses first chicken wasnt ready then the beef wasnt 8am still have no food ! They had a attitude like it was are fault! Manger kept saying beef was cooked 1hr ago but didnt help us out any! Gave are money back on receipt # 345 very unhappy!!

Cheating gas Oct 28, 2018

I visit the Taco Cabana at 3922 Little York (Houston, Tx.) about 3 times a month, however this will be my last visit. The employee (140947) Vanessa that identified herself as the manager was extremely rude and nasty to not only me, but also her staff. I immediately requested a refund and will not be returning to this location.

Sammy713 Nov 12, 2018

The store on i10 and uvalde clearly has a sign that says 24 hours but is closed by 12 this is the only taco cabana in Houston that does that all other ones are open 24hours

I get hungry after hours fix this please

• Ka
    Karyn1968 Jan 06, 2019

After reading everyone's complaints I've decided not go back to get pink Fajita meat and when you call them on it their rude you will not get another 16.19 out of me and I hope I'm followed by many and your store closed down but I'm spreading the word about the store in Arlington off Pioneer and 360

Jameswilcox Sep 17, 2019

The Taco Cabana on Southwest Military one day we went in there to pick up some tacos bean and cheese tacos from my little girls they ate tulip a piece and then came home and threw up then I work right down the street from there and I bought bean and cheese tacos and threw up the following morning please fix the problem

• Gw
    gw palmer Sep 28, 2019

waited 2 minutes before Katherine showed up to take my order, you could see she did not want to be there, gave her my order & coupon code that's when she started to become rude to me! waited 10 minutes for my order and it was completely wrong!

• Co
    Cory D85 Oct 07, 2019

From the start of our drive thru transaction we had the worst service from Luisa ( Employee : 155782). When I got my $8 quesadilla it look like it was made with 50 cents worth of ingredients.

Store : 20208

2908 Broadway
    San Antonio, Tx 78209

• Si
    Simon1968 Nov 11, 2019

Store# 20182. Phone# 281 5799312 . I was eating my stake Fajita Bowl and a fly was on my plate. I talked to the manager and she didn't care

Mariam1111 Nov 20, 2019

I've been going to this Taco Cabana for a good while now and every time I see this same women always with a smile on her face, super helpful and just overall a great hard worker EVEN on her breaks. I believe she should honestly get a promotion. I will definitely be returning thanks to her and bringing my friends along. Amazing women.

• Mi
    Michael Dittfurth Jan 01, 2020

The little unlit BREAKFAST menu sign is completely useless until sun rise. You need flashlight ! Surely management is aware and whoever installed the nice new big sign some time back. I went to website to see the current a.m. menu. Maintenance could get the little sign lit pretty quickly. A silly problem. Thanks, Mike