Taco Cabana — very rude customer service!
I went to a taco cabana on the 7th of this month august and i had the worst customer service ever. The guy at the drive thru was really rude i have a witness not sure why he was so rude but in my order i asked for chips and queso he argued with me telling me that i didn't which i know i did because thats all my co worker wanted to eat well after a while i just said alright how much would it be to get some chips? He said we don't take orders at the window? Then i asked if i could speak with his manager. The manager didn't even bother to go to the window he just said we can't take orders from the window all i wanted was to get some chips that in ordered in the first place the guy in the drive thru told me that I'm wasting his time which there were no other cars behind me and you don't tell that to CUSTOMERS which give you Business. So i went inside to speak with the manager which i have no idea WHY he is manager since he didn't want to hear me or be accommodating at all they were both rude the manager wouldn't look me in the eyes and i have had it so i contacted the corporate office they submitted a complaint but they never responded back to me so i guess rude and unprofessional ism runs in the company all the way up the chain!
More Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Cabana - horrible, horrible, horrible customer service 
- Taco Cabana - got fired for no reason
- Taco Cabana - general manager junior olvera
- Taco Cabana - service 
- Taco Cabana - cracked tooth &liars& 
- Taco Cabana - rude customer service
- Taco Cabana - unethical behavior and food
- Taco Cabana - management, service and food
- Taco Cabana - the district manager amy
- Taco Cabana - barbacoa