Taco Cabanarude customer service

C

My son and I went in to order food at the Taco Cabana on Sweetwater Blvd in Sugar Land, TX. While my son and I looked at the menu board, the girl at the counter was impatient that we had not ordered yet. I told her I wanted the two crispy tacos (plate). My son decided to have the same thing. When ringing us up, the girl told us the total and it didn't seem like enough. When I asked, she said she only charged us for the two crispy tacos and was very rude and told us we said it wrong and that we really wanted the plate. The situation escalated, she called the manager and then proceeded to tell the cook what a problem we were loud enough for the dining room to hear. The manager was unkempt, did not apologize and gave us back out money. I will not return to Taco Cabana with the poor service I was given.