Menu

Taco Bell  -  triple double crunchwrap

J
Author of the complaint
7:29 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Triple double crunch wrap, I actually went to the store with my wife around 9 PM Sunday, March 5 to get a naked chicken Chalupa the drive-through was so full the line wrapped around the building was barely able to park so I went inside the store to turn in my order and they informed me that they no longer do the naked chicken Chalupa and that the triple double crunch wrap was the new item of the month. I ordered two of the triple double crunch wraps spicy along with the wife's food had to wait 20 minutes roughly to get my food there were a lot of people in the dining area that we're waiting on their food as well probably seven other orders. I finally got my order as I was leaving the store I looked all the drive-through all cars were gone and it was empty I'm sure it's hard to balance the drive-through and the inside so I can't really complain about that but the triple double crunch wraps Were somewhat left to be desired, they look nothing like the picture awls I could really taste with sour cream and jalapeño hardly any meat whatsoever and look nothing like the picture very very disappointed!

View 0 more photos