Taco Bellservice

D

Went into the North Hollywood Taco Bell on Vanowen Street, I had my support dog with me, funny a Chihuahua of all things. The manager said she couldn't be there, I then told him she is a service dog. He asked for her credentials so I said no problem and I went to the car to get her service dog card. When I did bring it in he made it very adamant that he had to make a copy of it, why I asked that's a violation, that's her ID that's like her license, it doesn't make sense. Which I'm looking into, I don't think it's legal, I'll be speaking with an attorney after the weekend. Somebody with anxiety, does not need to be bullied about their service dog, I showed him the credentials and it should've ended there. But no that's just the beginning, I let him make a copy against my better judgment just because I wanted to get my food and get out I had somebody waiting in the car. In my order I specifically said 2 to 3 times make sure there's extra cheese on all my tacos I want extra cheese, so I check my tacos on my way out no extra cheese just like three or four slices not even slices just sprinkles of cheese, So I brought them back to have them corrected, Now this same manager tells me the kid at the register didn't charge you so you have to pay, which was my intention all along I just wanted extra cheese on my dang tacos. So I pay they take the bag and it's taking another five minutes by now it's about 10 minutes my food has been ready, and they don't properly wrap them they just throw them in the bag. Everything was flying everywhere, such as lettuce and cheese, and while in the car checking now I missing a pintos and cheese that never made it so, I'm back in the store again finally got my pintos and cheese drove about three minutes to get home only to have ice cold nasty food in a lot of stress, the poor service I can deal with the invasion of privacy with me and my service dog that's going to take a new course. Never ever ever ever will I ever go there again. And the store just opened it was remodeled, maybe they have new management, Worst dining experience of my life if you call it dining. Don't go there ever anybody you're going to get nasty food that's cold and sloppy and a manager who thinks he can bully you into doing something you don't want to do!

• Updated by Duckiegirl · Nov 26, 2017

Not only that, but does that excuse the sloppy cold food, what are you his daughter something.? You have me worked up I have no respect for ignorance when The ignorant one chooses to try make a point on something so sensitive, let this be a lesson think before you speak.

• Gb
    gbot Dec 01, 2017

Wait, What? Chihuahua is a support dog or service dog? Which is it? You have anxiety so someone wrote you a prescription for Speedy Gonzales? And Taco bell has to accommodate you? I was on their side until the whole extra cheese debacle. So tragic. I hope you can recover from the trauma. At least you still have Speedy to comfort you.

pobarjenkins Nov 27, 2017

The sixth comment down is from the original poster and dated 11/26/2017. She states that she has abused her mother and her dog due to her anxiety and anger issues. It's pretty likely however that she is just trolling as she is following a pattern seen very often (in the past couple of months anyways) that goes complaint, accusing people that disagree of being employees/friends, comment regarding abusing others, arguing, and then claiming their account may or may not have been compromised because they are innocent.

pobarjenkins Nov 27, 2017

@pobarjenkins I did review the accounts and it looks like someone made an account very close to the OP's username to make the comment about the abuse. While I still think she might simply be trolling, I apologize for my mistake.

pobarjenkins Nov 28, 2017

I definitely see you were first to catch it! I apologize for basically copying you. :)

This complaint and series of comments that followed certainly made for a wild ride. Any time I read through them I think I've got a grasp on it, only to lose it right after. I feel like I need to check someone's user profile multiple times just to make sure I don't reference the wrong person.

I am disabled as well although it isn't obvious nor always present. I understand how you feel.

pobarjenkins Nov 28, 2017

None of your comments were ever addressed to me personally so technically no you didn't.