Taco Bellcustomer service/food

T Aug 06, 2018

Went threw the drive threw to get my food, I pulled off to the side after getting my order. I was checking to see if I had all my food, I ended up missing my son's $5 box that was it. So I went inside to let them know that's all I was missing. The girl I told this to comes back to me after walking away to tell her boss. And she said well my boss said she put everything in there. My replie was do u want to see my bags, cause it's not in there. The girl got a pissy attitude and walked away to go and talk about me with anther employee. I was in the store for atleast 15 to 20 mins trying to get what I was missing or a refund. While i was waiting, i get offered a free drink, which i refused cause i did not need it. I was offered The free drink because they told me it was going to be a while before i could get my refund, because they had food to make. The Edgewood md taco bell needs a new staff or the employees need to be trained better! I'm not sure if I will be going back to that one, and it's sad cause they were not even that busy. All this happend around 9:30pm.