Taco Bellcustomer service

M Review updated:

This is store 636 and I work across the street at Hertz. I go to this store at least twice a week. I stopped going inside to eat because of the manager Hayley. This day I decided to have my meal at a table instead of in my car. I ordered a steak nacho but my chips were soggy. When I asked for something in place of them the cashier was helpful. Ronda offered her favorite and called for Hayley whom was with a heavy white woman. She told Ronda to wait then when she finally came to the counter she told me that was her wife and continued to tell me about her personal life. This is why I stopped coming inside someone needs to teach her professionalism.

• 1c
    1cej May 25, 2019

taco bell Hueytown al. I also ordered $5.00 promo and was told no chips . but that's typical for this area.