Complaints & Reviews

harassment

I would like to make a complaint against assistant manager david frey. he has called my daughter from the...

melted plastic in burrito

On Nov.29th I had dinner from Taco Bell. Not only did I not receive my receipt due to incompitence, I also...

employee unproffesionalism and harassment on the job

I started Taco Bell on 10/8/08. I was happy to be hired after being out of a job for a while. I had worked at...

general manager charles law

He is very disrespectful, selling his employees marijuana in the store. He told me he wrote up his assistant...

racist employee

My boyfriend and I went through the drive thru at taco bell to order me something. He is chinese and has an...

wet tacos

On a recent trip we spent the night in Mount Vernon, IL. I went to the local Taco Bell and ordered 6 Taco...

awful quality food

Not much beef in the tacos, either soft or crunchy. Just a smear of beef on the bottom and filled up with...

closing early

On August 6, 2008, my daughter and I had been up late packing her things for college, we were in town and...

rude service & overcharge

This is not the first time I have been treated rudely, but like a good patron I ignored it, however, today is the last taco!

The girl who attended the counter, over charged me for an extra drink, I was paying with a Debit card and when I brought the over charge to her attention she gave me as much attention as a wall gives a zombie.
She tore up the ticket with out so much as a word, (heaven forbid that she should apologize for the error) and still rang up the order incorrectly and overcharded me!
Of course like a trusting soul, seeing her tear up the ticket I assumed she had corrected the error & I signed the debit slip. Okay so I am only out $.29 plus tax, but how many others has she done this to, and more then that, why isnt Taco Bell training employees to be curtious, and friendly to the customers? Do you not realize that friendly staff brings in more paying customers? My boycutting Taco Bell wont break them so I know they dont give a rats a.., however, word gets around & they went under in Taos County before, it can happen again!

terrible employees

My Employer Mary Thomas steals money from Taco Bell and she steals food and food products and she falseafine...

harrassment

Employee harassment.

My sister is being harassed by another employee. This employee touches my sister ### and asking her to have sex with her. Can you watch your employees what they are doing and give them the right consequences. By the way the name of that person is Eric. thanks.

Jamesheart Jun 10, 2008

Employee harassment.

bad ethics

Brand new taco bell, just went up about a month ago. They close at midnight. Pulled up at 2 minutes till midnight, got to the drive thru speaker and they shut off the lights. How rude!!! For a new location just going up, that's sure not how you treat customers. Come on, they saw me pull up and there was even a car in front of me! WTF? Dunno if I'll go to that one again, even if it is convenient. Guess I'll stick to the one on Haggerty and 8 Mile Road. I'm so mad, I can't even believe they did that...WOW that's a grand opening if I’ve ever seen one

• Li
    lilvixen69 Aug 07, 2009

Yeah, but allowing for time to take your order, make the food and clean up, they would have been there an extra fifteen minutes. They probably didn't want to hang around that long. Next time, show up earlier.

• Du
    dump_ppl Jan 11, 2011

[censor]ing white ppl complaining about everything!
    if i was working there i would of done the same thing !
    because if i somebody stays there longer than they suppose
    to they wont get paid that extra time! and if you know the close at midnight atleast get there like 1o or 15 minutes before they close
    dont be [censor]ing stupid!! be logical!!

ChristinaZ Jan 13, 2011

If you ever had to work in a place like that you would understand it takes a long time to put everything away and weigh everything and clean the grills and the rest of the restaurant the store I worked at closed at 3 am on the weekends and some nights I wouldnt get home until 6 am because of people coming two minutes before we closed and half the time Taco Bell is understaffed so it makes it even harder on the people that are working

Chanel77 Jan 13, 2011

LOL, this one is hilarious! The OP is really funny and they should have known better. However, I think the name "dump_ppl" is even funnier (and quite fitting btw)! Are you angry at white people because you have to make tacos all day Dumpy? White people, after all, are the only people in the world who eat tacos! Perhaps we should just call you Grumpy Dumpy instead. As for intelligence and logic, I think you could benefit from using a dose of it yourself. Why don't you get an education and find a better job? It's better than being angry at the world and having to deal with people like those in the OP.

employers and people getting sick from the food

I Found out from My mom who works there that the Manager Mary Thomas is Hiring pot smokers/weed smokers and...

concerned employee

I, Jaston Coker was treated in a very unprofessional manner at work on Satuday May 17, 2008 I was due to work at 8:00am that morning, I called Ellen at 7:45 am and told her I was running late she said o.k. I hurried my daughter to the sitter and arrived at 8:20-8:25. I started my work, Ellen approached me in front of my co-workers and said that I was getting written up. I asked for what? She replied because you were late. I said I wish you would have told me that on the phone, and I would have tried to hurry even more. I was upset and crying but proceeded to do my work. She then she then confronted me in front of my co-workers. I tossed a box towards the back door and knocked over some cilantro, she then asked me to go home. At this point 80% of my work was done which is fry cook. Sunday morning at 7:30 am my supervisor Derek Horton called me and told me not to come in for my scheduled shift. That him and I would talk Monday May 19, 2008. Regarding the circumstances with Ellen Seeger and myself. I am a single mom and am on a limited budget. I could not afford to miss those days. I am writing to you because I followed policy prior to being late. She did not pull me aside and speak with me, she embarrassed me and yelled at me in front my peers. I have been employed with Taco Bell for nearly a year. I enjoy my job and have good report with my co-workers. I have observed Fallon management. They use little to none when it comes to discretion in disciplinary issues. They are not fair or consistent. It is my general knowledge that an employee of five years or more at the Fallon store is 30 to 40 min late to work daily. This in no way excuses my actions that day but in order to provide the best customer service the work relations and environment has to be based on team work and consideration for others. We were both in the wrong and only I got punished. We are a team and when one employee gets punished the other party should also be reprimanded for their actions also. I hoped that this matter could be resolved positively for both Ellen and myself.

sam fissure Jul 29, 2008

i totally agree with you the store in Fitchburg, MA does the same thing.

christy Sep 22, 2008

What happened on Monday? I can tell you that I am a manager in a customer service field and I am appalled that someone in a leadership position would attempt to council you in front of another coworker. This is completely unprofessional and it shows a complete lack of integrity. If you have documentation on the other coworker who is late daily and has been there for a long period of time, I would address that with the owner or senior management as that would definetly be considered favoritism. The first issue is that you followed your company protocol by calling in to let your shift manager know you would be late. If this is not a regular occurance with you employment history then a simple conversation would be appropriate, as long as it is done in private and not in front of another employee. But if you are outside of your companies dependability guidlines you may have been written up. I am not clear where you stand. The biggest issue is not that you were late, but the fact you were ridiculed and harrassed in front of another co-worker which should never be done. I suggest you go to the labor board if you do not get a fair resolution to this situation. Good luck!

stupid seasonal products

I hate taco bell. The one thing I eat there is being discontinued for the third time. Whos bright idea was it to have certain orders for a limited time? I can understand deals and ect being for a limited time, but a favorite food? I will never eat there again, up until now I was overlooking the restaraunts other serious flaws, such as lack of sanitation, and the fact that everything on the menu beside Cheesy gordita Crunches is horrible. I have no clue why I like those things, but I promise you i will never eat there agin. I'm surprised noone else complains about this.

bigsmellyman Mar 12, 2008

It depends what rodents are in season

• Si
    sincerelyjess Jan 17, 2010

I work for TacoBell. They cheesy gordita crunch is not discontinued. its just not on the menu board anymore. we still sell them. idiot

wrong order and smelly food!

Today we were at a Taco bell located on Lee Hwy, Arlington, Virginia 22207 Store # 9452. When I wanted to complain of wrong order and Bad food ( The Oil smells and made our whole family sick after Chalupas) to the Manager. The manager was not available in the store. The Staff and the Sr.Asst Manager Ms. Carmen Santos were very rude and absolutely has no respect for customers. Taco Bell Boasts about the Good Customer Training they provide to their staff. Which is not true. All of them at the store doesn't speak Good English. That is the problem.

Beware when you eat at Taco Bell.

• Fa
    facts Feb 01, 2008

"All of them at the store doesnt speak Good English.That is the problem."

It seems you also don't know how to speak proper English. I presume you tried to say

*Some of the people working at the store don't speak good English. That may be part of the problem.*

Wow you are dumb for writing this report. I hope your "dumbness" doesn't rub off on other people reading this.

bigsmellyman Feb 04, 2008

The food smells because it's ade from dead animal guts

• Da
    David Brandt Feb 13, 2008

What do you want for nothing, to feed your entire family it probably cost $12. You shouldn't expect 5 star service at Taco Bell. Just be happy it didn't kill you.

discrimination!

Recently my son Jeron Chisholm was hired by Taco Bell in rock hill sc on heckle blvd, he went through a service called vocational rehab. to get this job; because he is autistic. His first manager by the name of Cassandra help him to the fullest, and then was let go. Then, another manager came in and wanted to fire Jeron on the spot ,without even knowing him. He wants to work and enjoys the people there, then all of sudden he hasn't been put on the schedule in months, because they say they don't have any work. He is a great worker and when shown what to do he does it well. Now I'm thinking that this has all happened, because of his disability. Now, i would like some help, because i got some of my information from employees. please respond, i hope this isn't a case of discrimination.

• Sc
    Scott Johnson Dec 29, 2007

You don't have to answer these questions on here, but these are questions to get you thinking about your situation.

A) How old is your son? I believe if they are under 16 they can only work under 20 hours a week, therefore the company may not have many hours to give him with such a limited schedule.

B) Autism can be a big barrier which it seems like he has overcome with his social worker/case worker from the vocational training. Does many people (employees, customers) agree that your son does his job correctly and good?

C) Continuing from the last statement, is it possible to get written statements from these people?

D) I believe (I'm not a lawyer though) that we aren't supposed to be discriminated based upon religion, color, sex, or disability in the USA. If your statements from the average joe (customer & employee) notes that your son is doing his job correctly & that they have heard/seen examples where bosses stated that they aren't putting him on the schedule because he is "###ed"/"slow", etc you should immediately contact the store owner and explain your concern. Please, try to be kind but firm, don't be whinny and/or harassing. Explain the facts: a) that you have statements from co-workers and employees that your son does his job just like anyone & has not been given any hours for the last X weeks. B) That you believe the store manager/assistant manager are discriminating because he is with a disability and you are concerned. C) You have witness statements that heard these bosses state that they weren't given him any hours because he was "slow".

If these steps don't change anything, then you may want to contact a lawyer because we have civil liberties in the USA & any employer should know that.

Have a wonderful day.

Pablo

• T
    T Nov 20, 2008

i was working for charles law at store number 316 in oklahoma City. He came in the job after he had been drinking and was talking to me very disrespectfully. Im a manager in a store with two new crew so we got behind. I close the lobby probably 15 to 20 mins early so that we could catch up with our duties. He has a girlfriend that is the Assitant manager Ruth Lopez she called him to come in because we did not have what we needed instead of her trying to help she just critized and talked very disrespectful to me. This is not the first time i have recorded messages on my phone on how he talks to his staff he also sells marijunna to his staff members. We now have a new district manager named Phill. he does not know what goes on in this store and charles tries to mak it seem like he does nothing. Ruth Lopez also still has here position after slamming a door in my face at the job nothing was done about this incident this happened in front of several crew members. I feel because he has a relationship with her is why nothing happened. This goes on in his store regularly. He continues to disrespect his crew and management team but because he is the store manager nothing is being done and due to employees scared to say anything because of the thought of loosing there job because nothing has been done. I asked for a transfer out of his store because of this and still was not heard. will go to the labor board in the morning and have a talk with them.

• Bu
    bunnylove7122 May 11, 2010

i work at location 17115 in San antonio, and i would like to be heard i went to work on 5/10/10 and had to be there at 4pm and about an hr later i asked who did the grill cause all my tortias were sticking to the grill and nobody answered me but my tortias still kept sticking to the grill and i asked again on who had did the grill and a crew member had told me that it had to be ruben one of or good fast morning shift ppl just didnt put enough stuff on the grill to keep them from sticking and the same time a crew member was telling me that a manager named Lance yelled at me and told me not to worry bout it and to shut up and get the orders out. I had told him that he didnt have to tell me to shut up and didnt have to yell at me over a small question i asked and there is so much stuff going on in my store that the managers dont tell the RGM and when some employee trys to tell the RGM the truth he dont want to listen and i would like to be contacted back on this cause there is so much stuff that needs to be heard bout this store night manager had pushed several employess chocked several employess and still has his job action needs to be taken favoritisim is going on and more that needs to be heard so please take action on this matter

poor food

About a month ago I visited the Taco Bell on Merriman Rd. in Westland, MI and ordered the 3 taco meal and 2 bean burritos through the drive thru. When I got home I took a bite of the burrito it didn’t taste very good so I opened up only to find the beans were disgusting, dry and cold. I opened up the second burrito only to see the same. I chalked it up to poor preparation and lack of attention to customer quality, which isn’t rare for fast food establishments, and threw the food in the trash. I would have taken it back but I just got off of work and it was about 3 am and I was tired. Hours later I was in the bathroom for the remainder of the morning sick to my stomach after only taking 2 bites of the first burrito. I got through that and due to lack of sleep and stomach pains I just let it go. A month later, 11/17/07, I visited the same store and ordered the 3 taco meal, bean burrito and a beef and potato burrito through the drive thru. Forgetting about my last ordeal I didn’t check it at the store and when I got home I once again discovered the good was rotten, as in rotted food, and cold. This time I didn’t eat it and I took it right back. I asked to speak to the manager and she admitted that she told her team they shouldn’t have let the food go out the window but she allowed it anyway and went on to tell me that I wasn’t the first complaint for the day. She was a younger person and probably shouldn’t have admitted as much as she did but regardless of that she exposed quite a bit to me that night.

How does a company allow their management and teams to provide rotted food to customers and continue to do so knowing that the food is bad? I did call the corporate 1-800 number and logged a complaint but I want to make sure this issue get addressed and prevent someone else from becoming violently ill as I did.

• Co
    COMPL YOU Jul 19, 2008

ugh... You're a ree-ree...

Dum Dum don't get no gum gum.

short changing you at the window!

Took place at Taco Bell, Bowman Rd., Little Rock, AR. Twice already the folks at the drive thru window and tried to short change me and it really makes me mad! I think they are trained to do this. When they hand you your change they expect you to just put it away and not count it. When you do count it and discover that you were shorted some money they quickly pull out a dollar from the side of the cash register, NOT FROM THE INSIDE of the register. They apologize and say that they dropped it.

I knew the first time that they tried to rip me off and didn't say anything to management, but this time it was $5.00 bill. The cashier did the same exact thing the other one did. Pulled it out from the side of the cash register, instead of opening up the register to get the $5.00.

I'm pissed!

• Co
    connie mosley Jan 12, 2008

My father and i got food posining from taco bell in eldorado arkansas there food is awfull.

bigsmellyman Mar 14, 2008

Only LAZY LOSERS use the drive thru

bone in the burrito

I recently purchased a couple of chicken burritos at a Taco Bell (6/11/2007) at store number 002987. When eating, apparently there was a small bone like object in the burrito, and it broke a molar. I contacted Taco Bell on numerous occasions, as well as Yum! Brands Inc. Apparently, they need the bone or whatever it was to compensate my dental bills. I ate it, and do did not feel like digging through my poop. They should repay my bills because a tooth just doesn't break like that from sitting around. If it was a result from eating elsewhere, I would have contacted those responsible.

• Kr
    krista savannah Nov 06, 2007

This from a guy who used to work the drive thru at Wendy's and spit in people's cokes.

• Fe
    FeartheTaco Oct 29, 2013

I just found this while looking up what to do. I ate part of shredded chicken burrito at Taco Bell was loaded with pieces of bones.
    Showed it to the manager- they did nothing but give me my 1.69.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices