T-Mobile USA — billing overcharge
My cell phone # [protected]. T-Mobile charged me twice on the first month on 5/30 & 6/1. Since then, they have auto drafted on 7/1, 8/1, 9/1, 10/1. Each month, I have asked for credit to be applied to next month or a refund. They have done nothing. I just want a refund check of $77.18.
Also, my online account does not work. The phone number cannot link to my name nor my email address of [protected]@gmail.com.
They promise to fix it but nothing happens. Please help.
More T-Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment 
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service 
- T-Mobile - false charges 
- T Mobile - selling customers phone numbers