The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved T-Mobile — poor service, dropped calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a T-Mobile phone and, of course, the two year contract. I asked for the insurance also. 3 days later, my phone dropped out of my briefcase, into a puddle and never worked again. I went to the T-Mobile store in Ocoee and was told that there was no insurance and I would need purchase a new phone, at full retail. I was quite upset but, I did. My phone has never gotten satisfactory service, lots of dropped calls, garbled calls etc. I have called customer service three times. With no response, I went to the Ocoee staore again, and they put in a new sim card. New day, same problem. They are telling me that in order to get out of this useless contract, it will cost me $200.00 since I have only been in this contract for one year. his is very one sided. What about customer rights. STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges