T Mobile Hot Spot — receipt not provided, no contact email to write to
I have connected to the T Mobile Hotspot at Munich Airport. Paid 8 Euros to get access. During the sign up I was asked about email, etc. After that I read the following:
"When paying with your credit card you can print out a personalised receipt. This receipt can be stored on your device as a PDF before you login and be printed at a later date. Please note that it is no longer possible to get a receipt after you have logged in."
So, I cannot get a receipt if I miss the first chance, which I am not alerted about. Unacceptable! However, the reason I am writing is not this. The reason is their entire website does not have a single email, or phone number for complaints, issues. How convenient and how disgusting. They only list a phone number for "help", which charges money for each connection. Really really bad business practice.
More T Mobile Hot Spot Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges