Having problems with JLC India?

+91 804 099 2999 (BTM Layout)
+91 804 120 7999 (BTM Layout)
+91 804 160 0123 (Marathahalli)
# 2, CPR Towers, 4th Floor,

# 4 & 7, Sri Gurukrupa Complex,
2nd Floor, 1st Main, Outer Ring Road,
Hemantha Nagar, Marathahalli,
Bangalore- 560037.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JLC India.

Complaints & Reviews

JLC India, JLC Bangalore, JLC — Fee submitted, not able to get it back

I am Ravi Prakash Mishra, took admission in 2014 and paid full course fee of 17000. But not able to even...

www.jlcindia.comNo one contacts me back

I searched for the courses on the website www.jlcindia.com. I found something interesting and left my personal info, and the agents could reach me easily. I waited couple of days, but no one reached me. I again sent them emails and waited, but the situation was the same. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Java Learning CenterIrregular classes, poor management

If you wish to join JAVA LEARNING CENTER, bangalore, Hyderabad then let me tell you my friend you need think twice. Believe me you will literally cry if you join JLC The day FRAMEWORKS class starts TRUST ME it is the day when your miserable life at JLC starts. On every alternate day classes will remain suspended for reasons unkown . If you will ask for the reason they will give you a lame excuse sir is not feeling well. They will say entire course duration is 6 months but it is just a myth. they will take 10+ months to complete the course. I joined JLC in JULY 2013 and now it is APRIL 2014 (10months) but the course is no where near to finish. STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, WEB-SERVICES, RMI, Design Patterns which are crucial topics are yet to be covered . I don't want you to face the same problem which I am facing right now at JLC. Please THINK TWICE before joining JLC.

JLCindia(java learning center)please dont join in jlcindia

hi friends,
      I am doing java course in jlcindia. which is in bangalore. Please don't join there. After getting fee from you they will postponed the class without any information. Irregular in handling class.

• Su
          sudhir yadav Jan 29, 2014

jlcindia is best place for trainning in java technology

sandy_ the learner Jul 17, 2014

Hey man, I read your review just now. I think it might help me to change my decision whether to join in jlcinida or not. Can you please provide me the details about faculty who are teaching java and other subjects. I am very grateful if you provide me that information regarding faculty in there. You have the problem only with scheduling or else any other reason behind that??

• 13
          1397328 Jul 24, 2014

Donot join JLCINDIA at any cost. Totally bakwas institute. Dande is not at all sincere teacher. Not at all care about course. take class when he is free and keep postponing the classes. Jsut spoiling students career

• Ji
          jigar Senghani Oct 14, 2014

Not join in JLC because Manish Sir is Totaliy time west in virtual class

• Ji
          jigar Senghani Oct 14, 2014

hi friends,
          because
          Manish sir teck Virtual Class In Totaliy time vest...
          soo not join in jlc

Java Learning Center Bangalore — java learning center complaint

I had attended a half n hour session along with 4 of my friends, which was said to be demo class by the...