Super 8 Worldwidefront desk clerk

S

Last evening my cousin checked into the Super 8 in Farmington, MO. When she went to check out this morning the same front desk clerk who checked her in accused her of having 3 people stay in her single room. My husband and I stayed with her until a little after 10pm at which time we went home. that same clerk saw us leave. We even said goodnight and have a nice evening. They have cameras showing all angles of the hotel inside and out. He also accused her of registering our car and now hers at check in. Our cars are very similar, both Chervolet's and both the same color of red but different models. He would not leave it alone that she was in the wrong. She asked him what about the customer being satisfied he had nothing to say. She told him he was difficult to deal with and he in turn told her she was difficult to deal with. I also observed him being rude to another customer last night when she checked in. Telling that customer if he didn't like something he could just leave. We should have taken that cue last night but gave them the benefit of the doubt. I will never suggest to anyone to ever stay in in that hotel ever. I have never witnessed customer service this bad. That clerk is probably the owner but he needs some lesson on customer service. He makes the Super 8 name look horrible.