Sunocorude and unfair buissness

My son went into this gas station to purchase cigs and used a coupon and later i went in and tried to use a coupon for cigs also and the employee refused to accept my coupon and was very rude. and when i tried to explain he got beligerant and told me to leave. unlucky for him i am unemployed and will be standing in front of his store monday morning holding a sign to let others know how rude and unfair the storeowner and employees are. I have nothing better to do so if he wants to treat people that way i will return the favor. the gas station is a sunoco gas station incircleville ohio on main st. please avoid this place. i cant find a job but yet rude people who cant talk to customers can find a job. GREAT

• Ba
    bailcat1 Jul 27, 2012

Sunoco station starts running up cents before you even pump gas. I have a receipt and picture of pump. Street attendent asked what to do about it. Was willing to pay cents reimburse for the transaction but how any customers are they stealing from.

• Mi
    miramontez Nov 15, 2012

Corporate has been allegedly sending my grievances against the district manager (Tom), store managers (Rita & Rick), Legal dept. (Micheko) and cashier (Vallerie) since October 2012.
    If I am dealing with a copy cat Penn State cover-up situation just let me know.
    store #7144

marvin sosa Aug 13, 2013

yo me llamo MARVIN SOSA trabajo 12191 sunset hills rd sunoco reston virginia, el motivo de mi queja es que el store manager que se llama BRUCE KELLEY, es un senor que le falta el respeto a los empleados, nos hostiga, nos intimida, nos insulta, y nos dice que nosotros los immigrantes venimos a este pais a quitarle el trabajo a los americanos y yo le dije que no era la manera de un manager de comportarse como el lo hace y me dijo que a el no le importaba que tenia que aguantarme por que estaba en este pais y solo por eso me suspendio una semana de trabajo. que para mi eso tambien es un abuso de parte de el. les pido a la autoridades competentes que hablen con el por que creo que necesita ayuda sicologica. GRACIAS

• gesserfan Aug 28, 2013

"unlucky for him i am unemployed and will be standing in front of his store monday morning holding a sign to let others know how rude and unfair the storeowner and employees are." Unlucky for him, or unlucky for you? I guess he ultimately will get the last laugh, as he is contributing to society.