Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesmanagement extremely rude, messed up order over 16 times in a row

R

Steak n' shake
Lewisville, tx
[protected]

This is the first time I have ever gone out of my way to email about a fast food place, but I figured that something needs to be done with the management here. I love steak n' shake burgers, so much that i've gone over 30+ times this year. The only reason I keep going back is because of the burgers... Despite them messing up the order every single time. And here and lies the issues. My brother and I will eat here once or twice a week, and we've gotten so used to them messing up our orders every time, we just check before leaving every time. I always order the same burger, the chipotle without tomatoes and shredded lettuce. I specifically ask for shredded lettuce every time even though the burger by default is supposed to have it on it. Almost 100% every single time, they will put leaf lettuce on instead. Now my brother, he orders the cajun burger, and the cajun alucarte burger. There have been several times where they will just make him a chipotle burger instead of cajun and argued with him, that that was infact a cajun burger. He has the same order every single time, the cajun is distinct with the sauce on top of the bun and flavor. The female manager there even had the gul to come out, and argue with him and tell him he was wrong. Even though they were wrong. The chief had to tell the manager that she was wrong just so she would listen. This seems to be the normal with the managers there, they are very rude, and very unapologetic. Even today, we went there, and they are starting to remember us because we always have to complain about the wrong order every single time. She just flat out lied to me and said they ran out of shredded lettuce when I told her my order was wrong again today. Which is complete [censor] because I just saw them stick it on the burger before me. I am absolutely appalled and upset at the management here. Not a single person knows how to make a burger correctly, and we've been treated very poorly. The only thing that keeps us coming is because after we have them remake the burgers, they actually taste good. I've been telling myself maybe next time they'll get it right, but it's been half a year now, and I can place $100 bets and win easily on how predictable their terrible service is.