Steak 'n Shake Enterpriseschili mac

G

I visited Steak N Shake 2355 North Point Ct, Alpharetta, GA 30022 today and was not happy with my visit.

I rarely eat fast food, very rarely. But, like I said only thing open and my husband was craving burgers. Walking in smelled like grease. The location looked filthy and this was just eye balling it. Headed in to the restrooms and not happy with what I saw. Nothing related to the uneducated customer can be but the actual bathroom in itself is not kept clean. Back outside the booths, the table, walls, menus, and even the disposable paper placemats were just disgusting. I had to use a napkin to grab the menu.

Server was extremely nice, they were understaffed so he was outstanding at keeping everything under control. As for me, it was very hard to make a choice because again I am not fond of fast food restaurants. I decided to go with the Chili Mac. When it arrived I immediately lost my appetite and I was starving. There was basically no chili, it was a plate over flowing with spaghetti and 3 tablespoons of I guess "chili" thrown on top. This was not a well presented meal, It honestly looked like dog food. I certainly do not think anyone should be served anything like I was today.

chili mac