Stanton Optical — eyeglasses
My mother was 70 years old when she visited Statnton Optical in Lake Worth, FL, she spent over $400 on two pairs of ey glasses; however, she kept complaining that she still could not see clearly even though she was using her eyeglasses. Multiple adjustments were done to her eyeglasses, but still it did not fix the problem. Months later, my mom went to an ophthalmologist at Costco whom told her that she needed cataract surgery and urged my mom to get her money back from dtanton Optical, as she had been misdiagnosed by your optometrist. I reached out to your store manager, and he assured me I would hear from him within 1 week, but he never called me back.
More Stanton Optical Complaints & Reviews
- Stanton Optical - poor quality product and warranty service, customer service
- Stanton Optical - tv advertising, completely annoying
- Stanton Optical - bad service
- Stanton Optical - poor service and quality
- Stanton Optical Eyeglasses - insurance reimbursement - service
- Stanton Optical - sunglasses
- Stanton Optical - Bait and switch sell
- Stanton Optical - eye glasses
- Stanton Optical - service
- Stanton Optical - worst eyeglasses experience ever! never again, stanton optical!